Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

Anybody up for ‘Fat’ February? Mix and match everything else just keep within the Holy Order of the Fat for 28 days. The Lanolin Lads, that’s us!

C’mon, every day’s a Fat day surely?

9CEACB13-662E-45F9-9EDF-9ECE95FF7D88.jpeg

St. Mitchell of the Fat bids you welcome unto the soothing, lubricious embrace of his glorious and divine lather. All hail the Fat!

Anybody up for ‘Fat’ February? Mix and match everything else just keep within the Holy Order of the Fat for 28 days. The Lanolin Lads, that’s us!

C’mon, every day’s a Fat day surely?

View attachment 99848

St. Mitchell of the Fat bids you welcome unto the soothing, lubricious embrace of his glorious and divine lather. All hail the Fat!
I would be up for Fat February! :)

Paul

Neeeeaaaghh, not enough notice for a neophyte to learn the ways of The Fat. Though well versed in Book 3 of the Ratna Tantra (The Hampshire Scrolls) I have yet to acquire Holy Sheep Oil. Couple of weeks notice and I would have joined you.
Sod it, just use the Hampshire good stuff. Although it can be inferred from a couple of comments, it's not been categorically stated that it must be Mitchell's. Since when does "The Fat" mean Mitchell's? 1893 is not a valid answer.

Sod it, just use the Hampshire good stuff. Although it can be inferred from a couple of comments, it's not been categorically stated that it must be Mitchell's. Since when does "The Fat" mean Mitchell's? 1893 is not a valid answer.

Technically Hampshire Wool Fat shaving soap is also 'A Fat', it's not 'The Fat'.
Graeme's OP states 'Fat February'.

I believe this is an inclusive forum, so if someone wants to participate, but they only have Hampshire Wool Fat shaving soaps, then that's fine.

I didn't start this group participation, @Gairdner did so he has the casting vote if a decision needs to be made!

Back
Top Bottom