Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

My ass needs educated on the use of its milk. I’m a donkey when it comes to other soaps. Who, what, where, why, when, is this milk of a mule soap?
La Savonniere du Moulin, silly!

The was also Savon des Volcanes some years ago, but I've not seen that for some time. Donkey Milk & Mint, I think it was.

Last edited:
La Savonniere du Moulin, silly!

The was also Savon des Volcanes some years ago, but I've not seen that for some time. Donkey Milk & Mint, I think it was.
Yes it was but I think it contained a smaller % of donkey milk, it was still very good but I think the La Savonnire du moulin won out for me. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
Probably right. I was too old for it when it was 'in' but my lil' sis used to go around saying it. Funny the stuff that sticks in your head isn't it? I can't remember what I did yesterday or what's to do tomorrow. But lame kids characters from the 80s? Sure. By the power of greyskull. Or at least, to try to stay on topic, dinner dinner dinner dinner Fat man!

Probably right. I was too old for it when it was 'in' but my lil' sis used to go around saying it. Funny the stuff that sticks in your head isn't it? I can't remember what I did yesterday or what's to do tomorrow. But lame kids characters from the 80s? Sure. By the power of greyskull. Or at least, to try to stay on topic, dinner dinner dinner dinner Fat man!
Top Fat
trash can GIF by Boomerang Official

I will participate, but I feel I'm cheating as I have been using the fat for over a year.
Admittedly it is now in a tub with four other soaps and is just a one inch ring around the edge.
Do I get a pass or do I walk away with head bowed tugging my forelock. :):)(y)

I will participate, but I feel I'm cheating as I have been using the fat for over a year.
Admittedly it is now in a tub with four other soaps and is just a one inch ring around the edge.
As long as you are only using the one inch ring of fat around the edge of your tub then welcome to Fat February!

Paul.

You sir are born of the Fat! Welcome to Fat February which, contrary to popular belief, is most certainly nothing to do with weight watchers. Fat on, Fat off.

Hmm, you do know that you have been christened the man with the fat ring?

All hail the fellow with the fat ring! The fat ring fellow.

Back
Top Bottom