August Aquisitions

Tried to take a gander and couldn't see a thing. Just got in touch with David at Shaving Time and he said it sounds like a fault, the dial should turn regardless. Massive credit to him, he's getting another sent out today (and he's going to open it up and check it's working), great customer service there and no faff with returns, just suggested keeping the top cap and binning the rest.
Take it apart before you give up on it.

Take it apart before you give up on it.
I'll have to have a google around, it doesn't appear to be the easiest to take apart. I'll keep hold of it until the other arrives then I can compare and contrast, see if I can spot anything that explains it and see if I can sort it out otherwise I'll just force it open and see what happens.

Peek Polish just arrived, so ...

AM-JKLV11FOxMt4M2NpDsOAnjs2sSssQyveVweAiA48k0SnWTUCE8myOcNncGFHtEhVSbcC8uz21joCdyrhY8-4x4EI_1eH7SAxOMSnUqo1P6KBvyBWMcGsuh1NbPTKrQZDbqQeo6YztvjT2KvaYkVHpXkY0JQ=w1200

AM-JKLX1ZUCXw5IQycYfKXUc9jY7B1HXl40y3yQc7YaEB0qt4r2idnMVBYLFkqvnWilv9JhnVeD4wKa3xwKHEeUrQf514bFt_APmPJzfeXIrMVKauRR768GWzdJX6YQrX-om1QQRGabZS9C95DHIlLYTpO0Bpg=w900

Case brushed out gently, as much as I dared.
Have you ever seen a New Improved with pins like this, or a red brass cap?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I have been using Turkish soaps a lot recently so decided to give a cream a try
Only just discovered a 403 Bodger is available so have to give it a try. It completes my 'London Series' set
Really like the Boti handle so I have ordered 2 other similar handles and a black fibre and a horse knot to fill them!

There's only one BODGER (RIP Andy Cunningham)

Bodger-and-Badger-011.jpg

I like the look of the Boti handle, what is the knot? It looks like a boar knot...

Back
Top Bottom