Acquisitions wc Mon 21st June - Sun 27th June incl.

Wilkinson Sensitive (Aloe Vera) sc tube (Eur 1.80)
Muhle travel shaving soap in plastic black case/container (Eur 10.50)
One more German origin sc tube (Aloe Vera again), will post name later (Eur 2.10)
Wilkinson bristle brush, German made (Eur 4.00)
Sephora alum block, 75g, French made (Eur 7.30)
Sephora ear and nose hair trimmer (Eur 20.00)

pedro083 said:
Arrived in post today.
norton 4000/8000 combo stone
12000 nawima
Thanks hippy
210 7 o'clock black

Also out shopping with missus ended up in jo malone and she suggested i should get something. so got a bottle of black vetyver cafe cologne.

pedro, you spent the best part of £ 30.00 so that you could smell like coffee :shock:

I wish you all the best.. :lol:

Quite pleased with myself today ! :D

A-3.jpg

B-3.jpg

C-2.jpg

D-1.jpg

E-1.jpg

F-1.jpg

G-1.jpg

H-1.jpg

I-1.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:

A-3.jpg

I don't blame you! That is a beaut. Is it from that Shaving kit that you won off Ebay?

I received my "gentlemans part" set today and it was a slim adjustable as I thought.

I was also pleased as I couldn't believe it when it was date marked I4 which is Q4 1963. I was born "late December back in '63" so was well chuffed.

I already have one with this code but this one was £9 delivered including a nice little leather case and some other bits and bobs.

I think you win though! :D

KRF1963 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

A-3.jpg

I don't blame you! That is a beaut. Is it from that Shaving kit that you won off Ebay?

I received my "gentlemans part" set today and it was a slim adjustable as I thought.

I was also pleased as I couldn't believe it when it was date marked I4 which is Q4 1963. I was born "late December back in '63" so was well chuffed.

I already have one with this code but this one was £9 delivered including a nice little leather case and some other bits and bobs.

I think you win though! :D

Yeah it was in that kit, i think it has had very little use if any, the leather case it was in was a Gift to someone from a company in newcastle, they changed their name and merged back in 1942 (according to the national archives site) so if the razor did belong in that case it shows how old it is !!!

Congrats on your find, i was only born in 1975 :D so it's only Super adjustables, techs etc for me.......

spandexcodpiece said:
pedro083 said:
Arrived in post today.
12000 nawima
Thanks hippy
210 7 o'clock black

Also out shopping with missus ended up in jo malone and she suggested i should get something. so got a bottle of black vetyver cafe cologne.

pedro, you spent the best part of £ 30.00 so that you could smell like coffee :shock:

Its worse than that got the 100ml bottle. So 65 quid to smell like coffee. But i do like my coffee. :hungrig

sunburyboy93 said:
Yeah it was in that kit, i think it has had very little use if any, the leather case it was in was a Gift to someone from a company in newcastle, they changed their name and merged back in 1942 (according to the national archives site) so if the razor did belong in that case it shows how old it is !!!

Congrats on your find, i was only born in 1975 :D so it's only Super adjustables, techs etc for me.......

There are a few advantages to being an old bastard :lol:

I also had a a decent Beatles song at number 1 when I was born ("I Want to Hold Your Hand").

You might be OK in 1975 - Cockney Rebel, Rod Stewart, Art Garfunkal and Queen would be OK but watch out for Telly Savalas, Tammy Wynette and the cast of It ain't arf hot mum!

KRF1963 said:
sunburyboy93 said:

There are a few advantages to being an old bastard :lol:

I also had a a decent Beatles song at number 1 when I was born ("I Want to Hold Your Hand").

You might be OK in 1975 - Cockney Rebel, Rod Stewart, Art Garfunkal and Queen would be OK but watch out for Telly Savalas, Tammy Wynette and the cast of It ain't arf hot mum!

:lol: ;)

Well... Today i was weak... Couldn't resist one more fragrance.. and the perfume shop were selling it almost half price:

RL_SAFARI_EDT_(M).jpg

75ml for £19.99

forgot what a stunning fragrance it is.

shrink said:
Well... Today i was weak... Couldn't resist one more fragrance.. and the perfume shop were selling it almost half price:

RL_SAFARI_EDT_(M).jpg

75ml for £19.99

Brilliant stuff.

The shaving soap is often to be found on ebay.

pedro083 said:
spandexcodpiece said:
pedro083 said:
Arrived in post today.
12000 nawima
Thanks hippy
210 7 o'clock black

Its worse than that got the 100ml bottle. So 65 quid to smell like coffee. But i do like my coffee. :hungrig
++

Nice reply pedro, better than I deserve ! :)

shrink said:

RL_SAFARI_EDT_(M).jpg

75ml for £19.99

Yes, I've used this before, it's lovely, well spotted shrink! :)

shrink said:
is the soap any good?

Apparently, it is.

There are some posts about it on Badger and Blade.

Don't take anyone's word for it though - as with anything in this lark - it's horses for courses.

Back
Top Bottom