Acquisitions wc Mon 21st June - Sun 27th June incl.

spandexcodpiece said:
After Fido's post, was a bit hesitant, but here goes...

Had a bottle of Blue Stratos AS and Deodorant Body spray delivered today! :oops:

There was somebody selling Blue Stratos aftershave at a car Boot 30ml Bottles for £1.00 a pop last weekend....

Should have got some and put em on here..............doh !!!

KRF1963 said:
Just picked up an old leather gentleman's part travel set on Ebay for £4.99 +P&P and if I am not very much mistaken, it has a slim adjustable, an old open comb raazor and an old straight plus other bits and bobs.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140417481882&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT</a><!-- m -->

Looking forward to seeing whether I am right or not!

I'm sorry, but "Gentleman's part" made me giggle.

Yes, I know I should grow up, but it's not going to happen.

Ian

Re: Acquisitions - any aftersales requests?

iherb.com sent me a request for my rating and a review of my purchase(s) ... anyone else had one of these from them - or from any vendors?

It was specifically about a single order. I'm wondering if they send one a certain number of days after every purchase to everyone, or if they do a more random sampling.

Should anyone be interested (yeah right):

• The only thing I had ordered that date, was a 12oz bottle ofThayers' Lemon WH. It was my first purchase from them to take advantage of the $5.00 off deal to get a big bottle of the stuff for a very low price.

I actually did write a small but inane review for them. They say it can take around 5 days to show up on the site (provided the rules & guidelines are followed - no swearing/foul language abuse etc., no private details/phone numbers and such, and so on & so forth, even)[/list:u]

• My review was as follows:
      • Any fresher and it would be indecent!
          • Ba dum ching!

No, but seriously folks, after a relaxing, but close wet shave and alum rubbing, there's nothing like a final cold water rinse and Thayer's Witch Hazel applied to the newly shaved face. The Lemon Thayers' tones and tightens while refreshing the skin and invigorating the ol' olfactories.
            ... lovely stuff!

If my personal endorsement of a product was worth anything, I'd offer to do adverts for Thayers' Witch Hazel.

... and, if you suffer from dry mouth: try Thayers' "Dry Mouth" sprays and lozenges, in natural Citrus and Peppermint flavours; sugar-free, instant relief. Remember Thayers' the next time you're gagging for something!
            [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

The wife has just returned from the UK bearing gifts:

1 each of Tesco's and Asda own brand blades,
Boots soap in bowl
Boots Fresh wood AS and ASB
Boots Bay Rum AS.

Not a bad haul at all to be fair :D

Blue Stratos A/S
Gillette Series A/S balm
Witch Hazel BP

All 99p each from my local chemist.

Just ordered some Body Shop shave cream online (£2 a 200ml tub)

And some freebie blades arrived yesterday in the post (Thanks Matt).

Back
Top Bottom