Acquisitions w/c Mon 9th April - Sun 15th April incl.

@martin

Lol

you nearly got there with the missing letters ! and it shows that you are more diplomatic ;-)

Just gets me going that his overpriced crap. Eergh I mean c**p No I mean crop …… (sorry Martin ;-). ). Is everywhere

@bigdunc. I'm not mad. Just his listings get me a little wound up as they have infected every google search a collector might do Don't want to look at his shit Eeergh I mean s**t. No I mean shots. Sorry Martin :)

Edwin Jagger: Sea Buckthorn after shave lotion in 100ml bottle
Edwin Jagger: Exfoliating face scrub in 100ml tub.

This certainly isn't a case of 'acquisition disorder'. Normally I would pop down to the shops to buy face scrub or wash, and post shave balm.

Instead I decided to order these from The English Shaving Company, to complement some unused Edwin Jagger products from a previous order
I made in February. So now I've got pretty much a 'full set' of Edwin Jagger software products: Exfoliating face wash, pre shave lotion, Sea Buckthorn shaving cream, and Sea Buckthorn aftershave lotion. I'll use these with the EJ razor I bought last year and EJ brush earlier this year.

But over the next few days I'll be using free samples, then D R Harris almond shaving cream with Boots and Body Shop stuff bought earlier. Then, when that is finished, start using the Edwin Jagger stuff.

A couple of Rockets for me today.

All still need a dip in the cleaner but a few piccies to wet the appetite.

From Left to Right we have

TV Flair Tip
Rocket #58 / English Aristocrat
Flair Tip
Parat
Rocket #49 / Aristocrat Jnr
Rocket #66

Also a complmentary little bottle of La Toja After Shave, which I think is very nice.

Rockets2.jpg

Rockets1.jpg

dodgy said:
Hah, goin down another rabbit hole are we? Trying unusual razors is always gonna be a crapshoot, and the one you have looks like it could be a nice find. Of course it could bite like a rabid bulldog, but the one guy who has one probably woulda mentioned that.

EbayFrance is a riot for grabbing weird looking stuff....I hope you're looking there as well, good buddy. Yep, always happy to help if I can.

Be interesting to hear how it shaves,

Merwin

Hi Martin

This is more of a small gibbon really. Easily satisfied.

If something catches my eye and isn't too expensive I'll have a flutter. Have my eye on something else too but we shall see!

I'll let you know what it shaves like when it's here.

Hello all!
Well I started DE shaving about 3 weeks ago.
Started with a Merkur 38c barber pole and bloc osama and shaving company cream plus blade sample pack.
I've now got Proraso green cream plus Proraso pre shave. I also bought a Woodhead Studio shaving scuttle and the below little beauty.
Next up will be a Gillette black handle adjustable P-2 (Birth razor) if I can find one and then a Weber with bulldog handle.
[attachment=4730]

Attachments

• IMG_20120411_131825.jpg
    IMG_20120411_131825.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 41
Birthday this week, so first acquisitions for a while:

• GFT Coral Skin Food (to replace the Xmas present that I smashed on the floor)
  • TOBS Eton Collection cream
  • Shaveworks 'The Cool Fix' a/s lotion
  • 1973 Super Slim, from JamieS, which I'm very much looking forward to trying out tomorrow morning.

What was supposed to be a complete day out on my own, following a very detailed route march id set out for hunting down scents and other wonderful things turned into a “can you take us to Blue Water”.

Notice there is and was no question mark on that.:icon_rolleyes:

Arrived home to find my sample pack from Angela Flanders had arrived, so a small glimmer of a silver lining.

Sandalwood
Bois de Seville
Oudh Noir
Earl Grey
Caspian
Coromandal
Cashmere Noir

With thanks to a post on the SoTD thread by Pilatus which caught my eye with regards to Angela Flanders, cheers fella.:icon_razz:

@RB73.........Go easy with that stuff.........it's very strong...........really........just the smallest dab needed to smell like a whore's boudoir.

They are top quality products.

Be interested to know what you think.

pilatus.

Arrived home to find my new Ever Ready Streamline waiting for me. Box is quite grotty but the razor is in great condition. Can't wait to use it at the weekend.

Love my 1912 SE, hope I like this one as much. Has much more heft than the 1912.

[attachment=4735][attachment=4736]

Attachments

• IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom