Acquisitions - October 2021

Occams 2.jpgOccams 1.jpgOccams 3.jpg

The razor arrived with a pack of Feather Professional Light blades inside but there's no mention anywhere in Occams literature that "Pro Light" blades are actually compatible so I ordered a pack of Proguards and used one of them in it for the first time today.
Since it's my first time using this razor I felt happier to put a recommended blade in it but I'll probably try the Pro Light blades at some point just to satisfy my curiosity.

I have a Pal injectomatic and the Schick L type ,Iain.
I'd be interested to know how the new one stacks up against the old - fair to say that the modern iteration borrows heavily from the design of the vintage ones - particularly the PAL. I only own one Parker razor - the Variant - and I found it solid, well made and excellent value for money. I.

I'd be interested to know how the new one stacks up against the old - fair to say that the modern iteration borrows heavily from the design of the vintage ones - particularly the PAL. I only own one Parker razor - the Variant - and I found it solid, well made and excellent value for money. I.
Yes the design is similar to that of the vintage.
I’ll let you know how I get on with it ,Iain.

Back
Top Bottom