Acquisitions - October 2021

I was lucky the tracking said mine was cleared within a few hours and moved on asap. Genuinely one of the best and easiest to lather soap bases I’ve had and the scent is great improving massively when lathered up. Post shave is great too. I will at some point pop on here the details they sent me about how bulk orders of 15 would bring the combo sets down to £22. Even if that’s then posted on from here it would still be a soap and splash for about £25-26 which is excellent value!
nice one

B122SG__74684.1494263030.jpg

Uncoated? Are these any good for shaving?

Fresh bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal ... aside from it being a great compliment to my (new) favourite vintage soap Boots Albany, fencing season has started again and it's my good luck frag for competition.
The Veg, eh? I know why it your lucky frag: it’s the Veg beating down your poor opponents! That stuff goes out at night all by its lonesome and preys on little old ladies…:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Go get ‘em Tiger!

The Veg, eh? I know why it your lucky frag: it’s the Veg beating down your poor opponents! That stuff goes out at night all by its lonesome and preys on little old ladies…:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Go get ‘em Tiger!
It used to be about a minute into the first poule round that I'd emit a strong alcoholic fog! Free of that now, indeed ... Veg is my new chemical weapon! Glorious stuff!

Back
Top Bottom