Acquisitions - October 2021

Nice delivery today from master soap creations Fernando even sent me a free soap frosted spearmint looking forward to working my way through these all the scents are really nice and excellent price also no customs on arrival and top bloke to deal with will have a shave later today
View attachment 78210View attachment 78209
That looks like his entire range! (He looks on enviously!)
Green-Eyed Envy GIF by Five Guys A Week

Cheers LeeMaz can't fault any of the scents very impressed the peppermint latte smells like chocolate after eight and the night on the town is bang on
Apparently he can do the sets even cheaper if people bulk order together which would make soap and splash about £22-£23. They are already good value but that would be extremely good value!

Apparently he can do the sets even cheaper if people bulk order together which would make soap and splash about £22-£23. They are already good value but that would be extremely good value!
Yeah I agree LeeMaz I think if people were willing to chip in a group buy would probably be the best way to go and you can't argue at £20 odd for a set i paid just shy of £21 including delivery a set i think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom