Acquisitions Mon 5th July to Sun 11th inc.

sunburyboy93 said:
Good stuff today

Barbus Samples from Scorpio
2 x Bottles of Alcolado
Bottle of Paco Rabbane
Omega Boar
and my Mergress !!!!

Happy Days ! ;)

a2795ae1.jpg

988ac015.jpg
Hello S.B.93 !

I should think it would have to be a very brave man in order to splash that Alcolado on yer mush after a close shave!! :shock: It must feel like someone has just taken a Blowlamp to your face! Let us know how you get on, and whether you are typing the report on a laptop from a Hospital bed, or not! :lol: ... and promise not to use Alum or ASB, or anything else beforehand. :D

sunburyboy93 said:
i have decided not to use the Alcolado as a Splash, (it smells like Strepsils & Cough Mixture !!!) but i can say from using it, it's bloody good stuff for Mosquito Bites !!

..I'm sorry, but I have to say it : IT SOUNDS LIKE A COP-OUT TO ME ! :lol:

spandexcodpiece said:
sunburyboy93 said:
i have decided not to use the Alcolado as a Splash, (it smells like Strepsils & Cough Mixture !!!) but i can say from using it, it's bloody good stuff for Mosquito Bites !!

Right :oops: :oops: , i'm gonna try it in the morning, if i don't post on here tomorrow or the following day, it will be because they don't have
Wi-Fi in Ashford Hospital where i will be having my injured Cheeks dressed !!! :lol:

Hope you fellas can live with yourselves, be it on your heads :evil: :twisted:

:D ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
spandexcodpiece said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Right :oops: :oops: , i'm gonna try it in the morning, if i don't post on here tomorrow or the following day, it will be because they don't have
Wi-Fi in Ashford Hospital where i will be having my injured Cheeks dressed !!! :lol:

As the bottles were delivered opened to you (the seals were broken) , we have made the assumption that something was removed especially as the bottles appeared to be about 3/4 full. I would be a bit worried in case something had got in to the bottles that should'nt have.

sunburyboy93 said:
spandexcodpiece said:
sunburyboy93 said:

God bless you sir ....and good luck, you could be a TSR hero in the next few hours, talked about by many, and revered down through the generations etc..etc.. :D

Damian, that's complete and utter bollocks, and you know it ! You're just trying to give Sunbury an excuse not to try it, and then hope in gratitude that he will send you a tube of Palmolive as a thank you! Yeah, we know your sort, I bet you used to take your teacher at school an apple, and hand it to her/him with your sub-standard homework-yeah, we know your sort...... :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:

Actually I've been using it and it ain't bad ... but I don't smell the strepsils & cough mixture ... other than the menthol and a bit of lime/citrus.

I must say though, that this evening I really understood what Mikael was saying about it paying you backin kind for your shave. I guess the 7 Oo'clock Russian Yellow in the fatboy tonight wasn't as smoothly used as last nights super Iridium - aiiii-chihuahua! that stung ... and weent a bit lobster-red for a few minutes... all better now though.

:/

It still stigs me less than OS Lime. ... and it's about 6% less alcohol than the Turkish 'Limon' kolonya I picked up a few weeks ago, that I posted about.

Urban Hermit said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Actually I've been using it and it ain't bad ... but I don't smell the strepsils & cough mixture ... other than the menthol and a bit of lime/citrus.

I must say though, that this evening I really understood what Mikael was saying about it paying you backin kind for your shave. I guess the 7 Oo'clock Russian Yellow in the fatboy tonight wasn't as smoothly used as last nights super Iridium - aiiii-chihuahua! that stung ... and weent a bit lobster-red for a few minutes... all better now though.

:/

It still stigs me less than OS Lime. ... and it's about 6% less alcohol than the Turkish 'Limon' kolonya I picked up a few weeks ago, that I posted about.

the seller refunded me on E-Bay, he said they checked the stock and they all had damaged Seals ........

so i cant really complain as i got it for free, the refund as well as the other refund i got for My Razor Handles, has gone towards a Brush that Beejay is makin me.... :D

spandexcodpiece said:
Damian, that's complete and utter bollocks, and you know it ! You're just trying to give Sunbury an excuse not to try it, and then hope in gratitude that he will send you a tube of Palmolive as a thank you! Yeah, we know your sort, I bet you used to take your teacher at school an apple, and hand it to her/him with your sub-standard homework-yeah, we know your sort...... :lol:

Shhhhh! Spandex you've wrecked my plan

Back
Top Bottom