Acquisitions Mon 5th July to Sun 11th inc.

im off sick from work at the moment, so really bored here during the day,......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

transvestite.jpg

You got your Alcolado today too! No fair I bought mine about 2 days before you!

• ... I see your bottles aren't as full as theone in the pic either ... were the packing materials of yours wet, green and smelling mentholated?
    • The safety seals on mine weren't even sealed. I wonder if they were old stock or decanted into empties and sold on.
      • ... maybe I'm just being cynical?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:

• ... I see your bottles aren't as full as theone in the pic either ... were the packing materials of yours wet, green and smelling mentholated?
    • The safety seals on mine weren't even sealed. I wonder if they were old stock or decanted into empties and sold on.

• no when i looked closely they were not sealed, there was small slight tears on both seals, i asked the shipper what he planned to do, he just ignored the message...dispute here we come... ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
Urban Hermit said:

• no when i looked closely they were not sealed, there was small slight tears on both seals, i asked the shipper what he planned to do, he just ignored the message...dispute here we come... ;)

• URBAN HERMIT

I have just opened a duspute on e-bay to say that the seals were tampered with and contents only 3/4 full, i suggest you do the same
        if that's what you got as well ?

sunbury: I haven't opened a dispute yet, but I did message the shipper. I'll give them a day or so to get back to me - I don't know what their life is like but I can wait a day-ish for them to think up an sob story, and then dispute it, and neg their feedback....

Here's the body of the message I sent them:

Greetings,

I had looked at the package and initially thought - well packed for travelling - definitely not so:

The 2 bottles were at unequal levels of fluid.
The packing foam was discoloured green in quite a few places.
Inside of envelope, the packing foam, the outsides of both bottles, were wet/damp and smelled of Alcolado.
Also the safety seals were not attached to the tops of the bottles.
They weren't empty but they aren't full now - I'd estimate that about a good 25% to 35% of the stuff has gone from the bottles.

I look forward to your prompt response ot address this situation.

regards,

Rev-O said:
sunburyboy93 said:
im off sick from work at the moment, so really bored here during the day

What's wrong? Nothing too serious I hope?

No nothing serious Rev, i was trying to demolish some old fences round the back of my mum and dads house, and was kicking the posts (wearing trainers) and i damaged my 5th metatarsal (according to the doc) and he signed me off work for 4 weeks.....!

So have been limping around for weeks... :( :cry:

Being off work this long and sitting at home is Making me spend more on shaving goodies......! ;) :)

Steve

sunburyboy93 said:
URBAN HERMIT

I have just opened a duspute on e-bay to say that the seals were tampered with and contents only 3/4 full, i suggest you do the same
if that's what you got as well ?

sunbury:

Here's the response to my PM / email from the vendor:

• Hi,

We have contact the manufacturer and informed them of the broken
    seals and they said "they will investigate". We have checked our
    stocks and they to appear to have a problem with the seals. In
    this case we will issue you with a full refund, please feel free
    to keep the product with our compliments and apologise.

Regards
    [/list:u]

... and they did refund the full amount too.

Back
Top Bottom