Acquisitions Mon 5th July to Sun 11th inc.

Yes, Oh yes,

Have recently arrived home from work to find the two brushes Neo has made for me - are here !! They are absolutely gorgeous, one "Full Bore", and one massive S. tip Badger! I don't have the facility at present to post pictures, but many of you will have seen them when Neo posted pictures at my request, a few days ago. The natural Olive wood handles match when you place them end to end, how cool is that :D Obviously, I am well pleased, will let everyone know how they perform later...

Cheers m'dears

spandex.. :hungrig

Satisfying door knock from the postman this morning - New Forest Superior Brush (thanks Fido ;) ) and Simmo very kindly sent me a sample of OS Lime in anticipation of the group buy :cool:

NewForest002.jpg

Saw this on on offer at Tesco so thought I'd give it a try. My Trumper Lime is running out so was after something light for summer to replace it. Not sure what Mrs PC will make of it. :?

prga11270_4.jpg

Very generously gifted by 'aberimp', some Jewel blades :D
Arrived yesterday and loaded one into the Merkur 38c agood test razor for me as it tends to let me know immediatedly how good the blade is.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Jewl and so long as I let the 38c do the work the shave over 3 passes was excellent. Its a blade that requires respect however especially in a 38c
Thanks aberimp, very much, the blades will be used on a regualr basis :)
regards, beejay

Waiting for me when i got home semonuge owners club brush and a rooney heritage stubby 2 from jhclare(john) off the BST. Now is that not a great problem to have what one to use first. also 3 brush stands from semonuge, but they dont fit the boars????? but do fit my other badgers.

beejay said:
Very generously gifted by 'aberimp', some Jewel blades :D
Arrived yesterday and loaded one into the Merkur 38c agood test razor for me as it tends to let me know immediatedly how good the blade is.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Jewl and so long as I let the 38c do the work the shave over 3 passes was excellent. Its a blade that requires respect however especially in a 38c
Thanks aberimp, very much, the blades will be used on a regualr basis :)
regards, beejay

I'm glad to hear that you like them. It's just frustrating that they are no longer in production, like many other brands of blade.

My custom BeeJ Brushes arrived today and they are fantastic. I on the other hand, feel dreadful. A small ulceration at the base inside of lower lip gum, has added a soar throat, post nasal drip, sinus pain and generalised aggravation of muscle pain existant. I'd add the fuzziness of focus and cotton-wool-wrapped brain sensation, but you would none of you, believe anything could dint my mental faculties, I know.

I hope to be a bit more well in the morning - enough to give the cobalt blue its maiden run. The amazing boar using a Vulfix knot, from Connaught, is simply astounding and must be seen to be believed - I hope my crap photo skills won't be too insulting to it. beejay let me be a guinea pig for this, and having spent a few years living with various cavies, I was up for the experience ... as I said "simply astounding". Craftsman and artisan are humble understatements trying to describe beejay's abilities on both the Cobalt Blue and the "BeeJ Brush Urban Hermit" model.

Will post again, and hopefully some pics, later when I hope I'm a bit better...

UH1Prototype001-1.png
CobaltBlueBadger005-1.png

UH1Prototype002-1.png

CobaltBlueBadgerUH1PrototypeMode-1.png

EDIT: Piccies added. :roll:

sunburyboy93 said:
Scorpio said:
Whats that Alcolado?I like the penguin fella on the front :D

it's aftershave, going by reviews on the stuff, it's menthol......and it's icy cold, hence mr penguin ;) :D

How much it set you back? Only way that penguin could look any cooler is if he had some shades on,company didnt think it through :lol:

Back
Top Bottom