Acquisitions Mon 5th July to Sun 11th inc.

Not sure if this counts as an acquisition but I received the Kropp razor I got from Ebay after it had the Neil Miller treatment, buff hone and re-pin, wow it looks fab! Also ordered a Basic Strop which has a slight cosmetic imperfection apparently but give me a little stropping time and I'm sure I'll add a few more!

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 33
sunburyboy93 said:
... from "over5feet"

Over 5 feet??? Where's that Steve? It does not appear to be a .co.uk or .com domain name shop.
I've been trying to get Pens stuff over here and only a couple of vendors stock them.

N_Architect said:
sunburyboy93 said:
... from "over5feet"

Over 5 feet??? Where's that Steve? It does not appear to be a .co.uk or .com domain name shop.
I've been trying to get Pens stuff over here and only a couple of vendors stock them.

:lol: sorry should have made myself clear got it from member "over5feet" on here, we did a trade... ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Good stuff today

Barbus Samples from Scorpio
2 x Bottles of Alcolado
Bottle of Paco Rabbane
Omega Boar
and my Mergress !!!!

Happy Days ! ;)

a2795ae1.jpg

988ac015.jpg

Well i was brave enough this morning to use the Alcolado, and it has one Damn hell of a punch when it hits yer chops, :eek: :shock: :oops:
but after that it does settle and gives your chops a nice cooling menthol tingle, and the scent dies down slightly too, so i take back all my nasty comments, it's pretty good stuff, and i shall be ordering more !

Hey sunbury!

I have been away for a few days, and I'm just catching up with the chat on the forum. You sir, are a HERO! Well done on taking the plunge with the Alcolado! I am glad that you liked it, I had heard from someone else, that they too, found it surprisingly good. :)

JohnnyO said:
You just had to say it out loud, didn't you SpandexC ! There'll be no living with him now. Hero indeedly doodly !

JohnnyO. :?

Well i want "Hero" or even better "Captain Chaos" title above my avatar then.!!! get onto Boab and get hime to add it !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFW-PRNQFXk&feature=related[/youtube]

Another pair for my blog.

Simpsons Tulip 1 Super and the Wee Scott

21mm knot/45mm loft, 14mm knot/36mm loft - can you really shave with it?!

Both small brushes - to be used and reviewed soon.

NewBrushes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom