Acquisitions Mon 2 August to Sun 8 Aug inc.

Blyth Spirit said:
I've got one exactly the same; it came from a pal who had cleared out a late uncles house some months ago. Completely untouched and with a nice scent. It may just get a run out this weekend - if I ever finish the Mr Taylor cream...

Nice,do you know how many grams the Yardley is?

Russian cologne, jasmine scent.
Russian cologne, traditional scent.
Russian 'Tet-a-tet' brand shaving creme.
Russian bath soaps, three different scents.

All for 3 pounds sterling.

hunnymonster said:
You need to start preparing now for the possible emergency C-section, because when/if it happens you get about 5 seconds for it to sink in, the bed containing your beloved is detached from it's mountings and is off up the corridor at a jog.

Your beloved doesn't need to prepare at all because they'll give her class A drugs to blot it out.

Congratulations over5feet, you must be so excited. In March you will have the best acquisition in the world!

Shhhh...I'd like to say that HM's scenario is ridiculous, but actually that exact thing happened to us with our first. Mrs PC then developed peritonitis and almost died. Second birth went very smoothly though.

Scorpio said:
Blyth Spirit said:
I've got one exactly the same; it came from a pal who had cleared out a late uncles house some months ago. Completely untouched and with a nice scent. It may just get a run out this weekend - if I ever finish the Mr Taylor cream...

Nice,do you know how many grams the Yardley is?

No idea, the weight is in old money only. I'll check tomorrow as Mrs Spirit is now snoring for England in the stash room, or the bed room as she will insist upon calling it.

Pig Cat said:
hunnymonster said:
You need to start preparing now for the possible emergency C-section, because when/if it happens you get about 5 seconds for it to sink in, the bed containing your beloved is detached from it's mountings and is off up the corridor at a jog.

Your beloved doesn't need to prepare at all because they'll give her class A drugs to blot it out.

Congratulations over5feet, you must be so excited. In March you will have the best acquisition in the world!

Shhhh...I'd like to say that HM's scenario is ridiculous, but actually that exact thing happened to us with our first. Mrs PC then developed peritonitis and almost died. Second birth went very smoothly though.

Yep Congrats to you both :D +1 on the C Section, 24 hours of labour (i was knackered) followed by slice and dice. I was sat at the wifes head end and she says 'have they started?' so i stood up and looks over the shield they put up - then i sat back down again really quickly and said 'oh yes...they've started' :oops: was like the window of a Turkish butchers :shock: that said, while they were stitching her up, i got to help clean him up and give him his first feed :D it's all down hill from there though :roll:

Made a bunch of trades and bought some stuff, but not received any so far in the post. Was expecting a couple of arrivals on Tuesday (my day off and specifically stayed home most of it to be there when packages arrived - not a thing in the post for the entire building that day) and some mid week and maybe a couple of more by the weekend's end, but so far, nuffin'!

:?

Tony_B said:
M-Bomb menthol addative - both from TSD

Oooh intrigueing! Please report back ;)[/quote]

Heres the link, my first go was a little disappointing, need more practice :oops:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshaveden.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshaveden.com/store/index. ... ductId=203</a><!-- m -->

T

More like my 'menthohol' - but, without the 'hol'.

• .... and that's the 'hol' truth![/list:u]
    • Probably just distilled water, saturated/semi-saturated with menthol crystals?
        • Maybe with glycerin or some other ingredient to slow/stop re-chrystalisation?? [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Two very generously filled pots of,

Fijar Bee My Honey & Shea Pleasure.

Two sample pots of Wild Thing & Rose Absolute.

And a pack of Gillette Bleue blades.

Many thanks Audio. :shave

quattrojames said:
Thanks for the link, similar principal to my menthol crystal I guess but easier to apply. How did you try it for it to be a disappointment?

I didn't shake the bottle, did so today, holly freeze face Batman, its the dogs dangly bits for a cool shave :cool:

T

Back
Top Bottom