Acquisitions Mon 2 August to Sun 8 Aug inc.

Indian old spice fresh lime cheers simmo
nanny's juniper shaving soap (newest version of the Yushu )
mama bears dublin tweed shaving soap
mama bears iced lime shaving soap

got them this morning and left them on the front seat of my car , when I sat in to it at lunchtme ,the sun had done its work and the car now smells like a barbers. No damage to any of the merchandise .

Finally got hold of a Fat handle Tech for the pricely sum of 99p & £1.75 P&P

!BzSI-Ww!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKjsE)NnofGq4BMVZ-Oz!lw~~_12.JPG

T

Two of my best finds,both were from Ebay but none the less i think are good finds,especially the second one.
Firstly an Old Spice mug complete with soap and a scuttle/mug,for some reason i was the only bidder on Ebay and got them both for £15 delivered,if it was at a car boot etc it would be a bargain but to find it on ebay and have nobody else go for it :shock: very strange but i aint complaining ;)

OldSpiceandMug-1.jpg

Next up is something that unless i find another i just dont think i will have the heart to use it,its extremely cool in my opinion. :D

EnryAmmer2-1.jpg

EnryAmmer1-1.jpg

EnryAmmer3-1.jpg

Old Spice mug and soap & the black scuttle = £15
Brut Enry Ammer = £6

All-1.jpg

Scorpio, I was about to go for that OS mug as well. But the pic was not clear enough and I thought perhaps the mug may be slightly damaged or what, you never know. Good buy.

Indian old spice fresh lime cheers simmo
nanny's juniper shaving soap (newest version of the Yushu )
mama bears dublin tweed shaving soap
mama bears iced lime shaving soap

got them this morning and left them on the front seat of my car , when I sat in to it at lunchtme ,the sun had done its work and the car now smells like a barbers. No damage to any of the merchandise .

No probs Damian. Good choice re MBs the Dublin Tweed is wonderful and I used the Lime Ice last night which was very nice too!

Simmo (now official Mama Bears Tart)

N_Architect said:
Scorpio, I was about to go for that OS mug as well. But the pic was not clear enough and I thought perhaps the mug may be slightly damaged or what, you never know. Good buy.

Thank fook you didnt :lol: I just bought another Old Spice mug last night,has a slight chip but no bids,99p start so i bid on it and nobody else wanted it,got it for £3.35 total price,will take a pic of them all when it comes

[attachment=0]
Received yesterday from Sunbury boy, a very attractive but unknown bristle brush :) love the shape and was going to re knot it but after using it this morning its going to stay as is. Thanks SB!
After my shave this morning the postie knocked and I signed for the other two: An 'I love you Pater' pressie from Daughter- Porters Hired Hand ASL! Not everyone's favourite but I like it a lot,,not sure about my darling wife though,,she backed away when I tried to cuddle her,,mind you thats normal :D
Finally, one of my favourite watches back from its regular 4 year major service and clean up great to have it back :) but costly at £200 :cry:
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
regards, beejay

Scorpio said:
Firstly an Old Spice mug complete with soap and a scuttle/mug,for some reason i was the only bidder on Ebay and got them both for £15 delivered

That was a great deal! I saw an OS mug still sealed with the soap go for approx. £24 last week.

N_Architect said:
That was the Oxfam one, I believe.

Yeah they had a Yardley shaving soap too,i posted it on another thread asking if someone had bought it,only went for like £13 total price or something similiar
EDIT* Just checked on the thread i posted it on,went for £12.50 for vintage Yardley shaving soap,if i would have had any spare money at the time i would have had a bid,heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....027&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true im suprised no member here bought it though

Back
Top Bottom