Acquisitions Mon 2 August to Sun 8 Aug inc.

Don't think I noticed that Yardley soap.

Anyway, my first vintage razor acquisition arrived today. Very good condition.
Thank you guyhayton; blades are appreciated. Hope you're enjoying your Feathers.

GuyH003.jpg

Postie brought me

Sub Zero Shaving Soap sample
M-Bomb menthol addative - both from TSD

E4 Gillette Super Speed - PIF from Pedro083 [Cheers Pete :D ]

Valet Auto Strop
Schick L1 injector
Gillette "Old Type" - all from Flea Bay

T

Some L'Occitane Cade shaving cream - a surprise gift from the missus, just because she felt like it. :D

A plastic tub with lid (64p) from Home Bargains, should accommodate a couple of grated Palmolive sticks.

An electric nose and ear hair trimmer (99p), seeing as I cant fit a DE up there. :roll:

Woohoo! A satellite map of Iceland!

You need to start preparing now for the possible emergency C-section, because when/if it happens you get about 5 seconds for it to sink in, the bed containing your beloved is detached from it's mountings and is off up the corridor at a jog.

Your beloved doesn't need to prepare at all because they'll give her class A drugs to blot it out.

I've got one exactly the same; it came from a pal who had cleared out a late uncles house some months ago. Completely untouched and with a nice scent. It may just get a run out this weekend - if I ever finish the Mr Taylor cream...

Scorpio said:
N_Architect said:
That was the Oxfam one, I believe.

Yeah they had a Yardley shaving soap too,i posted it on another thread asking if someone had bought it,only went for like £13 total price or something similiar
EDIT* Just checked on the thread i posted it on,went for £12.50 for vintage Yardley shaving soap,if i would have had any spare money at the time i would have had a bid,heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....027&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true im suprised no member here bought it though

Back
Top Bottom