Acquisitions - August 2022

My retirement gift from work.....the Tedalus Essence.

The postman arrived while I was shaving so the first shave will have to wait. This will be a cherished possession which will remind me of all the good and not so good times of my career. In addition Mrs C can not complain about the purchase and also despite an email from RM warning me of the possibility of a customs/VAT charge......no ransom was demanded
Have a happy retirement! That should allow you to pass some time!

Alt-Innsbruck Eau De Cologne Aftershave 3.4 Oz

MLQUUdR.png

have around 30 pairs of shoes. I currently don't have a storage solution other than a leaning tower of Pisa of shoe boxes. To solve this problem I have bought two of these 12 shoe storage units...

cotswold-shoe-storage-unit-in-grey-shoe-cabinet-p904-9117_medium.jpg

The other half has an irrational dislike of Crocs. So I have ordered these Venetian slippers, they can be worn outdoors too.

20220810_160029.jpg

I will also order a pair of Sheepskin slippers too for winter...

have around 30 pairs of shoes. I currently don't have a storage solution other than a leaning tower of Pisa of shoe boxes. To solve this problem I have bought two of these 12 shoe storage units...

View attachment 91803

The other half has an irrational dislike of Crocs. So I have ordered these Venetian slippers, they can be worn outdoors too.

View attachment 91804

You have a great selection of high heels! Just saying! :)

Paul.

View attachment 91803

View attachment 91804

From some of your older posts, you have an excellent collection of Chinos and Polo shirts.

I wasn't expecting the footwear tbh, but I'm sure the combined aesthetic will be impeccable nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom