Acquisitions - August 2022

AL9nZEVpXz28BCSt7gpUEJUiJdOlF4gg4GtagBZ3NEyUOE7UfOdCOVNjuCYy3UbJBBJzlVprav9Sic1tYjli5HLvYosjKCWzK2cOr4SB8vxKd0pQfC26_p3RNsEg-8rTUn6WEqGZfcdbu8Q88gqZVz_2S9_csg=w1200

I've had a puck before ... and didn't think it was right good, but part of my wellbeing at the moment is about challenging and re-asserting past assumptions (in both the little and the big things), so I'm absolutely open to anything. I may well be able to get the best from it now.

AL9nZEVpXz28BCSt7gpUEJUiJdOlF4gg4GtagBZ3NEyUOE7UfOdCOVNjuCYy3UbJBBJzlVprav9Sic1tYjli5HLvYosjKCWzK2cOr4SB8vxKd0pQfC26_p3RNsEg-8rTUn6WEqGZfcdbu8Q88gqZVz_2S9_csg=w1200

I've had a puck before ... and didn't think it was right good, but part of my wellbeing at the moment is about challenging and re-asserting past assumptions (in both the little and the big things), so I'm absolutely open to anything. I may well be able to get the best from it now.
I think they've discontinued this, after many, many years. If that be so, then this is surely going to be an antique of the future. Bathroom cabinet or display case? Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to get it to perform as stated upon the box, and better.

As stated they have been discontinued as I personally had an email response from the company confirming it. I have tons of the vintage so not used this method but many say grating the puck and pressing in a container helps it lather better. Not sure why or if true but worth a shot if you want.

Last edited:
Bit of a nice story to this one.
I bought two brushes on the bst here from @Kevy the Yaqi Deep Rocks & the Yaqi Oceans when i was in Norway.
He contacted me to say he was heading to Edinburgh and delivered them in person to my wife.
Not only did he give me the two brushes but he also gave me this bundle which consist of a
Yaqi soap bag, a Yaqi travel razor pouch, a Frank Shave Brush, Two Yaqi Razor Stands black & silver, 2 soaps that you see, also a full card of Paul Silver blades.
Man what an absolutely wonderful gesture & i can’t thank him enough.
Thank You @Kevy all greatly received and very much appreciated & i will use it all.

C3A4EFAF-AB20-4C36-B020-FF83BA797326.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom