Acquisitions 3rd to 9th June

Ratty said:
I Stahly therefore I am

Will try it tomorrow - right now I'm just stroking it and winding the mechanism and giggling like a loon!

Ratty

That's a real beauty! I had my first shave with wound up last week and it made for a very amusing and enjoyable shave! Have fun! :)

Scott.

Haven't used the whole Stahly but did borrow the head from Martin. Loved it. To be honest I don't think I'd like the massive bulbous handle so I'd be happy with only head (wouldn't we all?)

Woo-hoo ... just arrived

3 tubes prorasso green shaving cream (great fan) & 4 bottles of prorasso green after shave splash (it s gona be a "cool" full of menthol Summer :icon_razz: )

Hi,
I ve been using this for quite some time now and love the smell - it even seems to last a bit longer than others.

mulligano said:
rjOWUU7.jpg

I was out for a walk today and came across "The Soul Barber Room" in Finnieston/Yorkhill selling the Pinaud VIBR 177ml for £10 - not bad for the UK. It smells pretty good too.

undertherazor said:
Hi,
I ve been using this for quite some time now and love the smell - it even seems to last a bit longer than others.

It does smell good - it reminds me of those cola bottle sweets a bit, but God does it sting! Maybe my blade was a bit old, but I was bent over this morning after using it.

Ratty said:
I Stahly therefore I am

Will try it tomorrow - right now I'm just stroking it and winding the mechanism and giggling like a loon!

Ratty

That's a real purty model. Make sure you check the blade is lined up evenly when you tighten the head down.

Martin

I m afraid its not a matter of a blade being dull mate, "sting" is its middle name !

mulligano said:
It does smell good - it reminds me of those cola bottle sweets a bit, but God does it sting! Maybe my blade was a bit old, but I was bent over this morning after using it.

dodgy said:
Ratty said:
I Stahly therefore I am

Ratty

That's a real purty model. Make sure you check the blade is lined up evenly when you tighten the head down.

Martin

Good point Martin will do - and thanks for the tip

Ratty

Got quite a lot from beauty at Creighton's for the wife and I stuck a few things in for myself, which are here:
IMG_20130606_192605_zps9272526b.jpg

The soaps: half of the ten are mine. Smell very nice. Delicate amber with a little orange. Haven't tried the T&H balm and took a chance on the Potter and Moore Tuberose and Orchid EDT as I hadn't smelt that either and thought it might be a bit too girly. It is very floral and very strong but it does smell nice. I'm not decided yet if I'll wear it or the missus will!

[attachment=7473]

Got these today. A Duke 3 in best with custom lower loft from Dipesh and a Whipped Dog black and white handle with TGN silvertip 24mm knot. Can't wait to use both of these but need to let knot set first. Thanks again, Dipesh, the Duke looks fantastic.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370544940.570325.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370544940.570325.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom