Acquisitions 3rd to 9th June

Got my parcel today from Nanny's Silly Soap, just in time for Soap of the Week.

Soft soaps: "Vanilla", "Down Home Summer"
Hard soap: "Cedarwood and Vetyver"
Hand soap: "Lime", "Violet Valentine", "Coriander and Ylang Ylang"

Also paid a visit to Holland & Barrett in Preston at the weekend to pick up some Bluebeard's Revenge ASB.

NSS_zps03f3de9e.jpg

John's having issues with the pro Gard blades, I wonder what he'll chose to replace them?.............

20 Pro Super blades for the Feather artist club, is the answer.:p

A few things which came today and will have to go away till Father's Day.

These Schick blades all had the plastic trays the blade container sits in coming off slightly or completely. Maybe that's why they were cheap.
I hope in 2001 they were making them as well as they did the decades before.

This New is as found. Can't find the exact model on mr-razor and the lettering inside the box is long gone. This was very cheap. Could be a case and/or handle mis-match.

IMG_20130604_100109_262_zpse0a60a7f.jpg

IMG_20130604_100157_989_zps1a54517e.jpg

NotTheStig said:
This New is as found. Can't find the exact model on mr-razor and the lettering inside the box is long gone. This was very cheap. Could be a case and/or handle mis-match.

IMG_20130604_100109_262_zpse0a60a7f.jpg

IMG_20130604_100157_989_zps1a54517e.jpg

Maybe this is the Razor that should be in that set ? perhaps a different handle was added later on by the owner....

$(KGrHqJ,!rIFG,jPqW0CBRoNpMvbgQ~~60_12.JPG

Dr Dulcamara said:
Martin, more shea butter. This time is Nilotica.

Man oh man, are all the Spanish people really crazy about having toast in the morning as you are? This latest batch looks luscious, unlike that last stuff that reminded me of a very sad cheese omelet. Whew, you must have needed some strong jam to help swallow it.

I forget what animal a shea is, and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Martin

dodgy said:
Dr Dulcamara said:
Martin, more shea butter. This time is Nilotica.

Man oh man, are all the Spanish people really crazy about having toast in the morning as you are? This latest batch looks luscious, unlike that last stuff that reminded me of a very sad cheese omelet. Whew, you must have needed some strong jam to help swallow it.

I forget what animal a shea is, and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Martin
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I'd give up with the fanny batter if I was you good Dr, Martin's not having it....yet:icon_rolleyes:

Scswalex said:
My package from the Myrsol group buy arrived today (from Gift and Care)- awesome - thanks everyone!

b1e20ef4c6f54b471fc5703af9331d01_zpsecf5a713.jpg

There was a group buy for this Myrsol stuff?

Bugger.

joe mcclaine said:
Scswalex said:
My package from the Myrsol group buy arrived today (from Gift and Care)- awesome - thanks everyone!

b1e20ef4c6f54b471fc5703af9331d01_zpsecf5a713.jpg

There was a group buy for this Myrsol stuff?

Bugger.
Yes maybe send a message to Boab - he might be able to still be able to let you in, as this was done via code and Gifts and Care - see the, rather obviously titled, 'Myrsol Group Buy' thread

Back
Top Bottom