WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Im not sure as i have anyone worth shedding tbh, i only have one free transfer anyway tho (and cant be arsed to pay 3 pts for another), so i may keep it on standby in case of serious injury.
Tho one of my high point defenders is looking ropey for round 2 atm tho , so it may be used sooner rather than later.

Attero said:
Im not sure as i have anyone worth shedding tbh, i only have one free transfer anyway tho (and cant be arsed to pay 3 pts for another), so i may keep it on standby in case of serious injury.
Tho one of my high point defenders is looking ropey for round 2 atm tho , so it may be used sooner rather than later.

You have a good team.

That's Torres being brought on for the last half hour against Switzerland.

antdad said:
Fido said:
Ranked at 675,671 I'm not sure I'm cut out for this.

Back to the second half......

There is no "belladdicts" team in the TSR league Fido is that who are you signed up as?

Use the code at the beginning of this thread to enter the TSR league.

What a cock up! I entered the code and it says no more entries are being accepted. Now I'm 683,000 and something. Glad I'm not Spanish though.

Fido said:
antdad said:
Fido said:
Ranked at 675,671 I'm not sure I'm cut out for this.

Back to the second half......

There is no "belladdicts" team in the TSR league Fido is that who are you signed up as?

Use the code at the beginning of this thread to enter the TSR league.

What a cock up! I entered the code and it says no more entries are being accepted. Now I'm 683,000 and something. Glad I'm not Spanish though.

:oops: That's my fault, try it again.

Aaahhhh, so substitutions are time limited. Ballsacks. Wish I'd realised before round 2 started as I now have 3 players on my 11 who aren't even first choices. Nuts.

If any managers would like to start again from scratch you can but I will need to suspend your old team first and you will be starting from R2 with nul points. PM me.

Enter same code again.

First round has been one for the defenders, be patient, first round has been cagey. He says having made a load of transfers. Not many creative use of formations chaps, a strictly anglo 4-4-2 for most.

Back
Top Bottom