WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

come on chaps there is some shaving supplies as prizes and like Tony said you can let the computer pick for you.

Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.. ad infinitum,

I've never liked football, I don't like it now and I probably never will. But what the hell, I've entered my squad (one at a time of course :? ) and called it Slurry Academicals. We're going to score more goals than you! How does this actually work though?! :roll:

It's not the most intuitive site to navigate I'll admit but look along the 3rd menu down from the top of the page just under
MCDONALD'S FIFA WORLD CUP FANTASY

"My team" & "Transfers" are 3rd and 4th from the left.

Use them to pick squad or use auto pick and shuffle team about by drag and dropping.

I was almost talked into this, and then I saw the association with McDonalds.

McDonalds can f**k ALLL the way off.

Ian

Well at the time it was either MacD's, The Times or The Telegraph.

Personally I find Murdoch much more insidious, if parents are stupid enough to feed their kids crap to pasify them. Well good.

I choose not to read those papers or eat at MacD's. Up to you.

anyone who fancies donating some 'prize' stuff then PM me and Antdad
1st prize is £10 off yer bill at Maccy D's :hungrig

Can someone explain how this works please? Do the players make you points the better they perform in the world cup? Do I need to actually get involved with this as it appears I can swap players around within the team?

:?

Edit: And yes I shall donate something to the winner. Just trying to think what as I've been scaling down the operation.

you pick your team (max two players from each country I think) Depending how they perform they will get points.Usually goalkeepers and defenders get extra for a clean sheet,strikers get points for scoring goals etc.Once it starts you can see who is not scoring many points so you can choose to transfer him out for someone else.Or you can leave it as it is and see what happens.It doesn't really take much time once you get into it.

That's right it's two players from each country until you get to the knock out stage. You can increase the number of players from each team as
the number of teams reduces.

There is quite a complex scoring system in place for almost every element of play but to put it simply you get the most points for

a player scoring - 5pts
a goal assist - 3 pts
Defender clean sheet - 4 pts

Goalkeeper -clean sheet - 6pts
Penalty save - 5 pts

You also get rewarded or penalised for playing time on the pitch, cards received, fouls given away, attcaking play etc etc, its all there in the rules. As Boab says you can put as much or as little time as you like into it.

The prize donation is voluntary, there is no obligation but I will be sending my half eaten Big Mac along with my puke to the eventual winner.

A little pre tournament pick me up for all the participants...I'm not obsessed by jebs or anything. :shock:

567548071.jpg
3610921.jpg
72080cd99bc26g.jpg
8907g.jpg
137jd.jpg
9921.jpg
25090199.jpg
66487019.jpg
64572906.jpg
0j1j1h9a300x400.jpg
[
worldcupitalybabe01.jpg