WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

528300.jpg

Me too except I subbed Steiger for Gerrard at the last minute. Unfortunately Steiger is now playing in Bollacks role as defensive midfielder.

DO'H...I didn't realise until I'd picked my team that you can actually sub players during the round if you so choose.

You'll loose the points of the subbed player but if they had a stinker and you have a decent sub it's not much of a gamble...Boab scurry's off pronto.

We don't get to see each others teams which is a bit of a shame, at least not until the end of the round.

Today will be my day I hope, Italy will lose and Holland will have a ruck between themselves. :lol:

Here's my team...you don't know my subs though. ;)

teamf.jpg

Got to admit to Lahm and Mertesacker I'm afraid, though I have got Rooney and Gerard too in my starting 11 :D So far so good, think I might struggle when the subs are made though!

Had Rooney and Lampard in my Starting 11 .. they have been bumped for this round, very poor from both of em.

But yea.. i have Ozil and Schweinsteiger from GER

How does this actually work? do I only score points for the people in my main 11, or for everyone in my squad? according to the pitch view I've got 15 points, but I've got 41 in the data view. I don't get it - can I only actually have 11 'active' players per round, or does everyone count? if I can only have 11 main players then I'll just sell everyone and buy the best 11 and a bunch of makeweights to fill out the bench for the next round.

Oh sure I could read the instructions, but c'mon! as if I'm going to do that!

The scores will be updated at the end of each day, so you'll know your score to date sometime after the last match today.

Things to note about substitutions

"If you remove a player who has scored points for your team, these points will be lost. The player cannot be brought back into your team until the next round.
It is not possible to make substitutions after matches on the last day of the round.
If a substitution or captain change is made then no automatic substitutions will take place on your team that round."

"If any of your players play no part in the round, the computer will try to substitute the inactive player with the highest priority replacement from the same position who did play. If your captain does not play then the bonus will be lost, another player will not take over the captaincy in their place."

Basically if you have first team players that haven't been picked they will be replaced by those in your squad that have at the end of the round as long as you DONT actively engage in substituting players yourself. I think. :lol:

That sounds alright then, so you choose 3 keepers, and if only one of them is played (in my case) but they're not your first choice, you'll still end up with the points when it all shakes out at the end of the first round....or am I totally wrong? I don't have time to go in every day and make subs, so it's far better for me if it works this way!

That's it, as long as the other keepers in your squad have acquired some points you should get something in the shuffle at the end of the round.

OK - so I guess I should have read the rules first - just lost most of my points as I thought the points carried over even if you take the players off :oops: :oops: :oops:

... spot the FFL virgin ... :roll:

Fido said:
Ranked at 675,671 I'm not sure I'm cut out for this.

Back to the second half......

There is no "belladdicts" team in the TSR league Fido is that who are you signed up as?

Use the code at the beginning of this thread to enter the TSR league.

Back
Top Bottom