WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

I didn't realise there were substitution deadlines. Now I've got Robert Green in goal for round 2, and Malouda in midfield.

Gutted.

P.S. I can now offer a few blades to the winner, as my first sample pack is arriving from Connaught shortly.

It's far far from over, substitution window is open after the last evening game and the first game next day. African Time.
I had Sagna from France so he's out today, there is plenty of time in this round for substituting low scoring players if you have alternatives in your squad.

A lucky or knowledgeable pick for Captain can make a big difference, if you are actively managing your team on a daily basis you might as well change a low scoring captain to see if someone else can turn over more points. If you do change the double points are not transferable, only the players original score is kept.

Smell The Glove said:
Just had my captain (Klose) sent off. Finished on -2 points. :evil:

Oh you are buggered then. (can't transfer Captaincy if that player is sent off, I think)

Listening to radio, I don't expect my two Sebian defenders to last.

I love mick, makes a nice no BS manager, isn't afraid to call a shovel a shit spreader either.
Keeper saves a penalty, his reaction - 'Still don't like him'.

Woohoo...go Serbian defence. Ugly beat efficient this time with Spanish help.

Its a Spanish plot, Germany should meet England in the first knock out round.

Blimey, thought I was in for some big points today, Lahm, Mertersacker, Rooney and Gerrard :shock: What a bunch of under performing *@£$'s :roll:

I chucked in an Algerian filler more in hope than good judgement and he did as well as Gerrard, luckily my only Englander.

Back
Top Bottom