WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Messi was class tonight.

I notice that there are unlimited free transfers now before the knock out stages. I want Messi in my team. Even though he is not scoring, he is still racking up the points, and the goals will come.

Yep, there are unlimited transfers when R3 is over and then limited transfers thereafter.
You can start a fresh before the knockout stages begin and now pick up to four players from each team, that number also increases through the later rounds.

Tough one that.. getting hard to find the low point fillers now.
Done tho and picked some lads i wouldn't have considered at the start it must be said..

It's been very difficult to pick goal scorer's, defenders have been the highest and most consistent point's earners so far and I can't see that changing as the stakes get higher.

Keep an eye on the timetable when choosing players so you can make an appropriate sub towards the end of the round to replace low scoring duffers like most of the English players, I'm sure you all knew that. ;)

You have a couple of hours or so.

Gutted - was so close to picking Suarez of Uruguay for this round. Decided on keeping Torres instead, and BAM! Suarez gets two goals.

I've got Podolski of Germany though, so don't worry England - there's no chance he'll score now...*touch wood*

I had a few from Uruguay but not Suarez unfortunately. I was due for a good start but those lazy S.Americans were sloppy today.

Torrez? He's struggling isn't he?

Pigcat picked Suarez and Bailey, so he's off to a V. good start.

Come on Argentina.

antdad said:
Pigcat picked Suarez and Bailey, so he's off to a V. good start.

I'm afraid I can't take the credit, it was the computer that picked them for me. :roll: I haven't changed a thing since I started this lark and have no clue about the tactics. :roll: Glad to see Slurry Academicals is seventh at the moment. I'm confident that we can build on our success and go on to win the cup. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom