World Cup 2014 - fans only!

Suarez been given a 9 match ban. Wonder will Barca cool off their interests now. Even as a Pool fan I'm not sure I can stomach the guy any longer.

jb74 said:
Suarez been given a 9 match ban. Wonder will Barca cool off their interests now. Even as a Pool fan I'm not sure I can stomach the guy any longer.

9 international matches and 4 months of all football, isn't it? Think he might stay at Liverpool until January ate least now.

I think he'll go before the start of the season. He's already moaning that the English press hate him and seems to be trying to force a move through again. That ban will affect his transfer fee but even so I'm sure Liverpool will get a healthy return.

9 match ban? Joey Barton has some handbags with a few players and he gets 12, how does that work? Should've been 6 months minimum I think, biting a player is pretty bad.

If he does leave the 'pool though who will want him after this latest entry in his controversial career?

Germany or Holland to win for me, haven't seen enough from the two other sides to convince me they can win it.

Fido said:
Last 16 soon to be decided. Now it gets serious.

Impossible to be confident about the eventual winners.

Brazil 3-1
Argentina 10-3
Germany 4-1
Holland 15-2

Tempted?

Got £50 on the Argies @ 5s, hopefully now it's the knockouts they will start defending properly!

It's Brazil for me now.

For a football loving nation to win the world up on their own soil is my idea of sporting nirvana. As a veteran from behind the goal at Wembley in '66 (not sure I've mentioned that before :):)) I have felt what it means.

So come on Brazil. Bring back the glory days.

id like to see an unfancied side win it, and i dont really see brazil winning it on what ive seen so far. they dont look at all convincing, france, holland, argentina and germany to me all look capable of doing a job on them.

The good old US of A to surprise everybody and win it??

Stranger things have happened and they have performed welll so far!

The Daily Male said:
The good old US of A to surprise everybody and win it??

Stranger things have happened and they have performed welll so far!

Yes they have played well, unlike our shower of shite! Apparently we've managed to land new sponsors though.

10492432_10152583013752240_2904014333494603661_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom