World Cup 2014 - fans only!

I want it to be Belgium and after that goal just now it looks like it will be.

Couldn't stand the USA going through. They don't even know the game they're playing is football!!
(Sorry to our US readers but football as we know it here is not necessarily your most popular game that side of the pond!)

Just came in and saw the score. They did play better, and probably should have won.
Don't really understand how were moving on, but we live to play another day.
( our goalie was good!!)

This game and the Germany v Algeria game last night have restored some of my faith. No rolling around, diving and other various forms of simulation made for an excellent display of endeavour, desire and free flowing play. Top marks for the referee in both games who let football be the central talking point.

Johnus said:
Just came in and saw the score. They did play better, and probably should have won.
Don't really understand how were moving on, but we live to play another day.
( our goalie was good!!)

Now you can enjoy the rest of the tournament. The USA could not have given more.

Missed the Belgium vs USA ET period due to it being late once again, what is it with these games going into ET and then having the first goal scored within 10 minutes?! I wish they could just score and settle it in normal time so I can go to bed haha.

Good game though, end to end and USA were going all out for it, great to watch.

Bring on the Quarters!

DPTC said:
Missed the Belgium vs USA ET period due to it being late once again, what is it with these games going into ET and then having the first goal scored within 10 minutes?! I wish they could just score and settle it in normal time so I can go to bed haha.

Good game though, end to end and USA were going all out for it, great to watch.

Bring on the Quarters!

Don't know but looking on football forums it messes up loads of people's bets on a team winning, as it only counts in the first 90 minutes.

It's back on tomorrow though! I fancy the Germans to pip the French. Although I've just read about several of their players suffering from flu symptoms. Do they have a French chef or something lol.

I predicted right! Just about, the French were poor though, offered little in attack, Benzema should've crossed when he got the ball in the box. No way he could score from that angle.

Should be a good game tonight with the hosts playing Columbia.

Back
Top Bottom