Tabac VS MWF?

i love tabac! its my default scent- soap, AS,antiperspirant deodorant....I love the smell, the performance of the soap , even the packaging. its a high performing classic without the silly price tag. as much as i am declaring my adoration for all things tabac, the soap,as excellent as it is,cannot compare to arko in the performance stakes. the smell may not be to everyones taste but the lather is the benchmark for all pretenders. Arko is the Neil Peart of shave soaps.

I Had a Straight Razor Shave Today with a Sample of MWF that @rowlers Lee Kindly Sent Me..It was Easy to Face Lather with No issues..During my 2nd Pass I could Feel it Burning my Face..Oops..I Rinsed off & Finished my Shave with my Trusty Vitos Tallow Soap..o_O

I am Writing this with My Cheeks all Burned to Hell..I have Lanolin in other Soaps so I don't Know what it Was but there it Is..I wasn't Over Impressed with the Soap into the Bargain..It didn't have the Hallmark of a Good Tallow Soap to Me compared to others I am Currently Using..:eek:

Thanks to Lee for the Opportunity to try this Soap..:D

Billy

Maybe the fat has got an exceptionally high proportion of lanolin compared to other soaps which your skin is okay with F/Billy ? It's unfortunate, however still plenty of great soaps left in your cabinet.

JohnnyO. o/

Maybe the fat has got an exceptionally high proportion of lanolin compared to other soaps which your skin is okay with F/Billy ? It's unfortunate, however still plenty of great soaps left in your cabinet.

JohnnyO. o/
Aye JohnneyO,..I am Very Sensitive to Soaps at the Best of Time to be Honest & when I get a Reaction its a Bitter One..I am so Glad I tried it Tho as I was Gonna Buy some at Some Point..So it Saved Me some Doe..That's a Positive thanks to Lee for Sending Me a Bit to Try..:D

Billy

Last edited:
I still shave with it though. What is wrong with me? haha

It's funny though that I can't be sure whether the whitish stuff is my skin or the soap.

I'm yet to try MWF but I don't think there are many soaps better than the Tabac.

For me, Tabac provides everything a good shave needs. Sometimes I wonder why I buy other products when I'm fully satisfied with Tabac soap and Maca Root cream. I have stopped buying soaps and cream until I get hold of some Sterling soap.

Back
Top Bottom