Super Smooth V2 Testers needed

Shave 2 Lemon Cool.
Same tingling sensation as with the Russian Leather. I really am not to keen on the scent and I am normally a citrus kinda guy! Next to no cooling from the Menthol either. Extremely slick; lather a little thin so protection & cushion not up there with the best. I don't think this batch is quite as good as the Royal mint batch :confused:
Hope this is helpful...:eek:

Lee I am thinking it's the jojoba oil if your getting it from both soaps. You didnt get this from the first batch of samples and its the only thing I have changed in this new batch other than the scent of course.

Last edited:
Not 100% sure on ingredients mate , but I mainly use .

Paa
Reef point
Osp
Barrister and Mann
Wickhams super smooth

And the rash has gone down now about 6 hours later still redness though but blisters have gone.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok don't use the samples anymore. I am pretty sure it's the jojoba oil, although it's classed as safe there seems to be a few cases of allergic reactions to this oil on the net. Same reactions claimed, rashes and looking like hives. Like I said I had a little reaction of mild heat but then I do have sensitive skin. I will remove this in the next batch.

@rowlers it's probably best that you stop using the samples too. Just as a percaution.

Well in that case I suppose even though It didn't turn out to be a nice shave with the reaction etc this testing did what it expected to which was to make the perfect product and to depict the rigt and wrong ingredients so.at least I've helped that way somehow [emoji23][emoji106].

Well in that case I suppose even though It didn't turn out to be a nice shave with the reaction etc this testing did what it expected to which was to make the perfect product and to depict the rigt and wrong ingredients so.at least I've helped that way somehow [emoji23][emoji106].

Davey I am sorry that you experienced this. Did you get to try the Imperial Trevor Super Smooth?

Back
Top Bottom