Super Smooth V2 Testers needed

Fox

Calling all traditional shavers!

I am looking for testers for the improved formula of Super Smooth V2.

Ideally I would like to find a balance of shavers using single edge, double edge and straight razors to partake. Because of the postage costs involved I will have to ask for a small donation to be made to cover some of the expense. Anyone interested please PM me your address and state what hardware you would be using. I have limited slots still available so it will be done on a first come first served basis.

All testers who participate must report back to this thread so that the information can be gathered so that any tweaks to the soap can be made. Upon which another round of testing will take place, until the consensuses is that the shave soap can not be improved upon any further.

The first round will take place once I have all the remaining slots filled. An announcement will be made here.

Please note: All soaps tested will use the new essential oil blends, so if you are sensitive to such then please state that you wish to test unscented.

QxNQUEW.gif

May I please partake, Mr Fox? I'd be using DE, namely a Merkur 34c and either a Sputnik or Lab Blue blade together with a 2-band Finest knot and a large boar. Happy to report my findings and if you have it, I;d love something rose scented to try, please. My thanks in advance.

May I please partake, Mr Fox? I'd be using DE, namely a Merkur 34c and either a Sputnik or Lab Blue blade together with a 2-band Finest knot and a large boar. Happy to report my findings and if you have it, I;d love something rose scented to try, please. My thanks in advance.
PM me your address please.

Wonderful Wickham! I'm in please, please Darron!

I'm a weekday two pass DE shaver. I have PM'd you my address if you have room and I match your requirements my friend.

Reactions: Fox
If your agreeable would love to be included in this Darron
I'm an everyday DE shaver
i rotate my brushes and use both synthetic, boar and badger
Sent you a PM

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox
Hi Darron,
I'd like to test this if at all possible. I have used the super smooth soap in the past so will hopefully be able to compare. I'll be using DE razors (EJ DE89, Ikon OC and Standard) brushes will be synthetic. I'll send a PM. Thanks

Yes please! I love the old version very interested to try v2 side by side!

:)

Will send PM after the school run!!

Last edited:
Hi Darron,
I love my Super Smooth V1s and I'm mainly an SE shaver (1912/injectors) with the occasional DE thrown in. I'd be happy to try your V2 soaps. PM sent.

Andreas

Back
Top Bottom