Super Smooth V2 Testers needed

If you need anyone else? I'd really like the opportunity please. I am a DE user with ATT and Ikon razors used mainly with Russian and Feather blades.

Reactions: Fox
OK Darron, would like to test. Have never tried your soaps before, good chance to start.
I use mostly SE's and very occasional DE's
I'd like to take part if there is still some room? Not in the UK (Ireland) but happy to pay for postage.
If you need anyone else? I'd really like the opportunity please. I am a DE user with ATT and Ikon razors used mainly with Russian and Feather blades.

Hi Gents can you PM me your full names and addresses please, and will add you to the list. :)

I know there are a couple of testers who have asked for unscented but, I have made two Essential Oil blends.

The first to be tested with the soap is Royal Mint, which is slightly cooling and fresh. I was going to say ideal for the Summer but... obviously not the English Summer.

The first batch of test samples should land on door steps for Monday next week. :)

Really looking forward to trying this one out. PaulH used some Wickham Soap in his last video and rates it very highly indeed.

First soap arrived today... too late for today's shave. I have shaved with Super Smooth V1 for the last 3 days though (for comparison).
I like how your instructions ask to judge
Fox said:
Strength of coolness, too little, just right or not enough.
As I thought 'Stirling Glacial' was fine, I promise not to find it too strong. :p

Back
Top Bottom