B&M Cologne russe

31181641166_1ba5a3044b_c.jpg

Thursday Morning......

1ee45005c224f4d8186e89718408562a.jpeg

-Blackbird w/Feather (2)
-Nathan Clark with Envy White
-Stirling Almond Cream Soap
-Stirling Gentleman AS

I had plenty of time to enjoy my shave with a cup of coffee this morning, and the result was outstanding. The Blackbird is the only DE I own that sees any regular use, and it never disappoints. Three passes with a couple of touchups, and even little babies are jealous of how smooth I am.

I might even get to shave twice today. [emoji1]

Happy Thanksgiving.

SOTD24Nov.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower and Proraso Red
Razor: Fatip Piccolo
Blade: Astra SP (3)
Brush: ToBs Badger brush
Cream: L'Occitane Cade
Balm: Nivea Original Replenishing

Just finished my Jar of Proraso Green Pre Shave and liking the Red so far, that cooling feel of the green one is not really suited to the weather the red has a nice scent.

First time using an Astra SP in the Fatip Piccolo and it was a fantastic shave, they are well matched. Yesterday was the first time using an Astra SP in my Gillette Tech Thin Handle, and I think it was the best shave I have had with the Tech as well, but my shave today was better.

Henry the shaving brush,
Vitos red soap,
Ed Wustof 5/8 extra hollow
Thayers unscented,
Lucky tiger AS

Wow what a smell from the Vitos red, a marzipan type smell, just a quick scrape of the face with a two pass shave, without putting too much effort into it, no nicks, no cuts, was it the closest shave I have ever had, no, I put as little effort as I could get away with, just enough to have a passable shave, I will need to do a great shave on Saturday, as I am over to the north east visiting relatives, and tonight's shave will allow me to have a decent amount to shave off, sometimes less is more.

Razor: Gillette President Y 1
Blade: Feather Platinum (4)
Brush: Shavemac Zebra, Honeycomb 2 Band Badger
Soap: Route 66 Frozen Cranberry Citrus
Aftershave: Fine American Blend

Great shave using this combination of tools. The Route 66 Cranberry Citrus is a blissful blend of tart cranberries, juicy red grapefruit and sweet orange, with tangy tangerine and lemon-lime. A bright synergy of fragrance that is fabulous year round. It is very easy to build a beautiful lather with and has an amazing aroma.
I hope everyone is enjoying their day with family and friends.
24 11 16.jpg

Razor: Gillette President Y 1
Blade: Feather Platinum (4)
Brush: Shavemac Zebra, Honeycomb 2 Band Badger
Soap: Route 66 Frozen Cranberry Citrus
Aftershave: Fine American Blend

Great shave using this combination of tools. The Route 66 Cranberry Citrus is a blissful blend of tart cranberries, juicy red grapefruit and sweet orange, with tangy tangerine and lemon-lime. A bright synergy of fragrance that is fabulous year round. It is very easy to build a beautiful lather with and has an amazing aroma.
I hope everyone is enjoying their day with family and friends.
View attachment 22193

Great photo.....I salute you sir!

4bde61f1dc5cc515fe16b42c42e57465.jpg

SOTD: 11/24/2016 - "Giving Thanks"

Pre: Hot Shower
Soap(s): Uncle Jon's "Pumpkin Spice" & Catie's Bubbles "S'more Love for Noah"
Brush(es): Matthew smarting "Noah" 3-band Silvertip & Classic Shaving Satin Tip Synthetic
Razor(s): Rockwell 6s (R6 Plate) w/ Personna Lab Blue (1) & Hone Type 15a (bladeless)

My little man joined me for a shave and a video today. Watch for that to drop in the morning. Thankful to be spending Thanksgiving at my parents house with my biggest blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's!

Be smooth and shave it up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre: Proraso PreShave Green
Soap: Proraso Green
Blade: Derby Premium 1
Razor: EJ89

Wow! Ice face! This was a Complete Cold Combo! My face just didn't feel cold it was cold to the touch.

The pre shave made this a very smooth experience, best glide I've had so far.

On top of this its Friday!

Back
Top Bottom