SOTD Saturday 19th November to Friday 25th November 2016

Fri 25th Nov.

Vulfix 404 mixed
Vitas Red croap
Merkur Progress Adj. LH
Lab Blue [ 2 ]
Alum rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Another run out with a DE Adjustable, chose the popular Progress which I use on a medium setting.
Todays shave was very smooth and comfortable, and being on a moderate setting was possible to get a good close all round shave without any post shave irritation. To finish off the blade will most likely
use a Fat Boy/ Slim , before making a return to SE/injectors. Am actually quite enjoying the experience of using DE Razors again.

IMG_1030.jpg

Fri 25th Nov.

Vulfix 404 mixed
Vitas Red croap
Merkur Progress Adj. LH
Lab Blue [ 2 ]
Alum rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Another run out with a DE Adjustable, chose the popular Progress which I use on a medium setting.
Todays shave was very smooth and comfortable, and being on a moderate setting was possible to get a good close all round shave without any post shave irritation. To finish off the blade will most likely
use a Fat Boy/ Slim , before making a return to SE/injectors. Am actually quite enjoying the experience of using DE Razors again.

View attachment 22200
I find it enjoyable to use defferent types of razors, although I must admit I am enjoying the injectors more these days.

Friday...
TOBS Sandalwood soap
Semogue 1470 boar
Face lather
Gillette Aristocrat 1946/7
Gillette Rubie #3
Thayer's and Proraso Red a/s

The last time I used the TOBS soap, it stung like hell when face lathering. I don't know if it was I because I shaved after a swim or something. No such problems today...nice and slick for the Aristocrat and Rubie combo.

Have a great day, folks.
20161125_123933.jpg

November 25, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 Ti OC with Hempel Ti
Feather
CH2 Synthetic Jade LE “Tres Amigos Dos”
Route 66 Rum Runner
Witch Hazel

Happy Friday everyone. A great near BBS shave this morning. Everything just clicked and all the hardware and software worked well together. Just enjoying a relaxing day at home. I hope everyone has a great Friday.

Friday AM 2016-11-25

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Faux Horn Finest (24mm/58mm)
Art of Shaving Sandalwood shaving soap (tallow)
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Triad Titanium Purple Aristocrat
Personna Super Platinum Chrome (6)
Floris Santal aftershave
0gTL01s.jpg

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – Hone 15
Blade – Astra S/S
Brush - 'The Duke' (Duke 3 Best)
Soap – Barrister & Mann – Hallows
Post - Witch Hazel, Trevarno Revitalising Face Oil

2nd attempt at Barrister & Mann – Hallows...this time with 'The Duke'.. BOOM!! Oh yes, they like each other.. Lashings of thick, creamy lather, and The Hone / Astra S/S combo delivered a DFS.. RESULT!

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – Hone 15
Blade – Astra S/S
Brush - 'The Duke' (Duke 3 Best)
Soap – Barrister & Mann – Hallows
Post - Witch Hazel, Trevarno Revitalising Face Oil

2nd attempt at Barrister & Mann – Hallows...this time with 'The Duke'.. BOOM!! Oh yes, they like each other.. Lashings of thick, creamy lather, and The Hone / Astra S/S combo delivered a DFS.. RESULT!
BOOM .....Result, nice one :)

Back
Top Bottom