SOTD Saturday 19th November to Friday 25th November 2016

Schick I 2 injector
WSC Spice Trade soap
MÜHLE Silvertip synthetic brush
Vintage Schick Plus Platinum blade (#2)
Family Dollar store Spice AS mixed with vintage Shulton Old Spice Cologne.

Superb shave. The Family Dollar store Spice AS is the best generic version of Old Spice extant, but lacks durability and when mixed with the vintage cologne the problem is solved. ;)

c8d30982692e583f753b4121ed7188f6.jpg

Blade: Feather Platinum (6)
Brush: Elite Razor Tres Amigos Desert Ironwood Beehive w/Sunrise Synthetic
Soap: Route 66 Frozen Cranberry Citrus
Aftershave: Myrsol Aqua Balsamica

Outstanding 3 pass shave tonight. The Sunrise Synthetic is a great knot which was installed by @Clint64. He had to talk me into getting this knot am I very happy he did. The brush whipped up an excellent lather and the Gillette President mowed down the stubble. Today I had a BBS for sure.
My wife pulled out an old cigar box that belonged to her grandmother, and because it wasn't a very nice day out I decided to use it in my picture.

25 11 16b.jpg

Blade: Feather Platinum (6)
Brush: Elite Razor Tres Amigos Desert Ironwood Beehive w/Sunrise Synthetic
Soap: Route 66 Frozen Cranberry Citrus
Aftershave: Myrsol Aqua Balsamica

Outstanding 3 pass shave tonight. The Sunrise Synthetic is a great knot which was installed by @Clint64. He had to talk me into getting this knot am I very happy he did. The brush whipped up an excellent lather and the Gillette President mowed down the stubble. Today I had a BBS for sure.
My wife pulled out an old cigar box that belonged to her grandmother, and because it wasn't a very nice day out I decided to use it in my picture.

View attachment 22222
Great looking brush, good choice.

Thanks Paul. I really like the Beehive handle shape. Suites me very well. What is your favorite handle style?
I've haven't got a single handle shape I like the most although I have always liked the beehive and also the bell shaped handles, I may get a beehive handled brush next time, I quite like Shavemac beehive with a two band badger knot....next year for sure!

I've haven't got a single handle shape I like the most although I have always liked the beehive and also the bell shaped handles, I may get a beehive handled brush next time, I quite like Shavemac beehive with a two band badger knot....next year for sure!
I also like the bell shape. I have a Shavmac 2 band beehive and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom