S.O.T.D Saturday 23rd July to Friday 29th July 2016

You've forgot the "cold Tar soap Wash":D:D:D...nice shaving set up,..i haven't tried Aqua Velva Ice Blue Splash..is it worth a purchase?.. i've just got some Voskhod blades, will be giving them a try out in the next few days.

Aqua Velva is pretty cheap and really good...seems to be shipped in 'shatter proof (i.e plastic) bottles or glass, depending on where you buy it...I think it's the equivalent of Brut or Denim...both classics, cheap and bloody marvellous if you ask me...definitely worth buying!

Voskhod are great in my opinion...I find them on a par at least with Personna Platinums - very forgiving and give a great shave in 2-3 passes. They seem to get generally positive reviews from others too....don't just take my word for it!

GEM 1912
GEM Super Stainless
Ω 11126
Proraso Eucalyptus
Aqua Velva
r48AV4O.jpg

DSC_0369_zpssshc6a1n.jpg

One Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Herder Constant Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Lovely Slow One Pass WTG Shave Today with My Herder 6/8th..Another Stainless Steel SR this One & I am Getting to Grips with the Characteristics of these Kinda Blades..I am Finding that the Cutting Edge is Very Subtle..This Razor has a Edge like a Laser & Once Dialled in Offers an Awesome Shave..o_O

A Nice One Pass Close DFS..:D

Billy

DSC_0369_zpssshc6a1n.jpg

One Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Herder Constant Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Lovely Slow One Pass WTG Shave Today with My Herder 6/8th..Another Stainless Steel SR this One & I am Getting to Grips with the Characteristics of these Kinda Blades..I am Finding that the Cutting Edge is Very Subtle..This Razor has a Edge like a Laser & Once Dialled in Offers an Awesome Shave..o_O

A Nice One Pass Close DFS..:D

Billy
How are you finding the blue goats milk tallow soap?

Back
Top Bottom