S.O.T.D. Saturday 1st October to Friday 7th October 2016

2016-10-05 06.35.00.jpg
Pre: Bloom water
Soap: @phoenixandbeau Sanskrit sample
Razor: R41
Blade: Astra SP
AS: Pinaud Clubman

Great shave, I'll post my thoughts on the R41 and my first use in the thread that spawned me getting it.

Love the soap, great scent spicy citrus is what I subjectively get :p On the list for a full tub on pay day.

We're over the hump guys! Lets ride this puppy downhill to Friday!

ce517199ac46df7e9a6f70b88ba7d2b9.jpg

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Wed 5h Oct
RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
OSP Bay Rum
Schick E2
Schick NOS S/S [ 1- Holland ]
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion.

This is my First Shave with an E2 , fitted with a "Dutch Danglie ". I was not really prepared
for how with an excellent lather the Razor was going to perform , it was smooth and agile.
In what seem a short time and with little effort the shave was over, with a great finish.

Of all the Schicks that I have used, this is the one that produces a finish as good as the PAL
Injecto Matic but it is smoother. In fact tempted to use the words " Dolphin Smooth "

IMG_0902.jpg

Wednesday 5th October 2016
Prep: Face wash with Bulldog Sensitive
Razor: iKon X3 Slant
Blade: Gillette Nacet
Brush: EJ Pure Badger
Soap: OSP Grapefruit and Menthol

OSP Grapefruit and Menthol is such a great soap, this was only my first use of it but it's my current favourite. The cooling from the menthol is really great and the smell compliments it perfectly. Tried a Nacet in the X3, the blade is really nice, very smooth and comfortable. Still not sure about the X3 slant, I have issues with the fact that it's slanted I think. I've bought a B1 Open Comb head to try on that Ikon handle as I want something more aggressive and weighty than my Merkur 23c, we will see.

image.jpg SOTD Wednesday 5 th October 2016 Greetings one and all.

Prep..Shower, MWF soap
Pre..Bloom water
Soap..OSP Bay rum
Brush..Shavemac "The green one"
Razor..Hone type 15
Blade..Gillette Nacet #2
Post.. Thayers lavender AF
EDT Instinct David Beckam

The Hone and blade performed perfectly along with the OSP Bay rum whipped up and applied with the outstanding Shavemac brush, to sum up...a great shave, left feeling smooth and relaxed.

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday . Over and out.

Last edited:
View attachment 21099
Pre: Bloom water
Soap: @phoenixandbeau Sanskrit sample
Razor: R41
Blade: Astra SP
AS: Pinaud Clubman

Great shave, I'll post my thoughts on the R41 and my first use in the thread that spawned me getting it.

Love the soap, great scent spicy citrus is what I subjectively get :p On the list for a full tub on pay day.

We're over the hump guys! Lets ride this puppy downhill to Friday!
Great picture MB

Back
Top Bottom