S.O.T.D. Saturday 18th Febuary to Friday 24th Febuary 2017

20170220_SOTD_Frame_S_zps1vbo0ebv.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cypriotian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor: BBS-1
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Doug Korn D7V Romera Manchurian
Lather: Soap Testing
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Mon 20th Feb

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Faena Sandalwood
Schick C2
Schick [ 2- Japan ] transferred from another Razor
Alum Rub/Rinse Off
Quorum A/S Lotion

My second use of this Razor, using a Japanese Schick from another Razor. My first outing was not good as I must have trashed the blade when loading.

Today was good as the first strokes felt very effective, though aggressive not as much as the E2. Was very lucky in the choice of soap, whose copious lather assisted in completion of polishing passes. Perhaps early days, but the
finish attained is far superior to any of the more modern Schicks using a single blade. Pleased that suffered no mishaps and no post shave irritation, even the alum did not sting.

IMG_1168.jpg

image.jpg SOTD Feb 20th

Razor Asylum Shave works RX shave 5
Blade Feather AC pro #1
Soap OSP Bay Rum
Brush unknown synthetic ( kindly gifted to me by @SomersetShaver )
Post Thayers lavender
EDT Club de nuit by Armaf

Wow, what a shave with the RX plus Feather Pro. Very close and smooth, the synthetic brush was great to use and whipped up a great lather.....maybe time to start looking at these brushes! :)

Untill the next time......

Last edited:
meZvQJ.jpg

Brush: Semogue Owners Club Two Band Badger (Cherry)
Razor: Rockwell 6S
Soap: Calani Iberische Sonne

A nice fresh orange fragrance, can certainly pick up the cypress. Very impressed with the lather, good soaps these. Off to pick up new specs today so want to smell half decent...

View attachment 23686 SOTD Feb 20th

Razor Asylum Shave works RX shave 5
Blade Feather AC pro #1
Soap OSP Bay Rum
Brush unknown synthetic ( kindly gifted to me by @SomersetShaver )
Post Thayers lavender
EDT Club de nuit by Armaf

Wow, what a shave with the RX plus Feather Pro. Very close and smooth, the synthetic brush was great to use and whipped up a great lather.....maybe time to start looking at these brushes! :)

Untill the next time......
+ 1 on the EDT Club de nuit by Armaf..excellent stuff.;)

Back
Top Bottom