Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Evvaa said:
I say go back to the start again, that way we can add any new additions we have aquired since we last had it, thus expanding everyones experiences ;)

Next time round I'll only need it once!

I suspect it can keep going as long as there is something new in it. So thats up to us. Its going back in the post today, to Jonno ifrc

The pack has now arrived in sunny South Wales. Had a quick look and ther are quite a few in there I have never even heard of let alone tried :)

Will snaffle a few and put in some of mine tonight when I get home. Next on the list is Thejollyboys - PM sent to request address. The package will be posted back out on Wednesday so should be with the next person before the weekend.

This 'pass the parcel' is a really good idea. Thanks to the generosity of the members here, the package must have maybe 150 or more blades in it now, with loads of different brands to suit every taste.

It's exactly this sort of thing that keep communities like TSR going strong and growing every day.

Thanks all :)

For reference, the list as it stands is :-

jonno40
Thejollyboys
Harleyrider
Evvaa
pedro083
JasonK
Urban Hermit

Cheers
/Jon

The parcel is now winding it's way up the A470 from South to North Wales

To satisfy my almost ocd craving to count things, I had a quick round up last night and by my reckoning there are 105 loose blades and 12 tucks / dispensers of varying sizes in the package, so that's got to be at least 140-150 blades in the package.

Cheers all

Jon

Hi Guys,

Blades arrived this morning, what a superb collection. I have taken a couple that I don't already own to try them out. I've also added some to it, and topped it up for the ones where only one or two left.

I'll pm Harleyrider for the next destination on its travels.

Thanks

Andy

Thejollyboys
Harleyrider
Evvaa
pedro083
JasonK
Urban Hermit
Professor Blighty
Press

Looks like this is the state of things at the moment, nearly at me :D
Think you may be right, we wont need to pass it back to the begining :shave

Hey guys i'm new here.

Would like to get in on the action here if that's okay! I've got a few blades already and i'm gonna get blade sample pack from Paul so will be able to replace what i take. :shave

Dave

I am brand new to DE shaving, I have a Wilkinson Classic (the black one from boots) and have ordered a Edwin Jagger (imitation ivory handle).

I want to get added to this list so I can try out some of the blades.

Obviously I have not got a lot of PIF material, so I am going to ask out right if there is something missing from this pack that people would like to see added. Or if anyone thinks others should get the chance to try out that is a little rarer and less likely to get added. I can then get some of those and add them so the folks who get it later might want to try them.

Back
Top Bottom