Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

FrenchBlade said:
I just sent a 30+ blade mix (no derbys!) to Mol, should be with him in the next few days.
So if he can hold on to the pack until he receives them, that would be great :D

2p1zg.jpg

Max

That I will do then, makes sense rather than trying to catch up with someone, also saves me extra postage. Poor retired person that I am. ;)

FrenchBlade said:
I just sent a 30+ blade mix (no derbys!) to Mol, should be with him in the next few days.
So if he can hold on to the pack until he receives them, that would be great :D

2p1zg.jpg

Max

Max

How am I supposed to add something new to the pot when you stick all that lot in?
;)

Hi Guy's,

Can I add myself to the list please?

Once received i'll add some and pass it on, great idea, thanks for the tip Max.

Let me know where to send my address.

Cheers.

Andy.

Hi Guys

I've been made aware that this is now a sticky, which is good.

I must now ask though that the only posts added to here are for people who wish to add their names to the list.

If you have any other business regarding this thread i.e. postage issues etc then use PM's to deal with it as the more people who post on the thread, the more confusing it becomes to see the list of people who are to get the blades.

I believe that the blade pack is currently in the hands of Man of Leisure and he is awaiting some blades from Max (Frenchblade) then the parcel will continue.

The current list is:

Wellboy
49er
Proinsias
jonno40
Thejollyboys

Amazing Idea, glad I found this site and hope I can contribute in some way once I have gained some experience.

If you could please add me to the list I will be greatful (have just ordered a mixed pack of blades so sure I can replace what I try)

My wife thinks i'm made getting so excited about a forum on shaving ;)

Thanks

Alan

p.s. what does PIF mean :?: :oops:

Wellboy
49er
Proinsias
jonno40
Thejollyboys
Harleyrider
Evvaa

Evvaa seeing as you are a new guy to the site, the way it works is once the blades are with Harleyrider, he will contact you via PM for your address and he will send it on to you. Once you have taken a few out to try, you can then PM and pass it on to the person under you on the list.

jonno40 said:
Hi guys, just out of curiosity, where are we on the list ?

I was away and delayed it a couple of days. Mailed it to Proincias last Friday. Stock is holding up well but if the list continues to grow we may need to parachute in reinforcements, so to speak.

Arrived in safe and sound this morning, nice one. It's like evil pick n mix.
Struggled to add any that weren't already there but think I managed a few new ones:
DSC00507.JPG

plundered a few:
DSC00508.JPG

and a group shot before they head back to the packet:
DSC00509.JPG

Jonno up next.

Back
Top Bottom