Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

Yeah there are all sorts in there, I think I even seen the only blade I could not manage a full shave with. The Wilkinson Ecconomie, it was early in my shaving days but the shave was that bad I have never went back, maybe it was me but odd how you can be really put off by a bad experience.

Good selection going there, and indeed an Iridium and Swedes, does that mean you need to send via courier now?

Audiolab said:
Yeah there are all sorts in there, I think I even seen the only blade I could not manage a full shave with. The Wilkinson Ecconomie, it was early in my shaving days but the shave was that bad I have never went back, maybe it was me but odd how you can be really put off by a bad experience.

Good selection going there, and indeed an Iridium and Swedes, does that mean you need to send via courier now?

Sssh! The Iridiums are, cough cough, from Betersburg Products (if I remember correctly)! Recipients of the package have been briefed. They shave very well, actually.

Sorry all, I made an arse of the blade pif.

My other half finished taping it up and sent it off. Problem is that Jonno's address label is still on my desk. Which means it's gone back to 49er, I think.

Hopefully it will land with 49er soon and I can try to charm him into posting it to Jonno by sending him blades or cash or something.

Can't really blame my wife, I did leave a parcel lying around with the wrong address on the front.

Apologies to all and hopefully this thing will be back on track soon

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I look forward to getting this one back! I did enjoy it last time. I shall take the opportunity to dump some more Derby's whoops I mean put some more assorteds in there and wend it on it's merry way. Unfortunately I shall be in Birmingham Thursday and Friday and Luton on Wednesday so I am afraid that the anticipation is going to have a few more days to build.

But it will be worth it. Someone pm me the next address please, and I will post here when it is back on track

An update: the pif has indeed turned up back at my house again. I have taken the opportunity to ram a couple of packets in. I have to say that this has a great selection in it now, blowed if I know how I kept my hands off those swedes!

The bad news is I am off to Birmingham early tomorrow and likely wont get anywhere near a post office before saturday. Sorry, but this has to be covered by the Unsolicited Mail Act!

Trust me, when you finally get it you will be impressed.

Glad they turned up, pm me your address and I'll send a pack or two of swedes to make up for the extra trip to the post office. It seems I've posted my only copy of your address back to you!

Hi
Just a thought if there are no more names added do we go back to the start or does the last person keep them all.
Lets try and keep this rolling

I say go back to the start again, that way we can add any new additions we have aquired since we last had it, thus expanding everyones experiences ;)

Back
Top Bottom