Closed Roll Up, Roll Up.... Blade Bazaar PIF!

I'm not sure if Andy is running with this as his "baby" or whether it's left to us to just keep it rolling... probably the latter I'd guess. In which case Wellboy is up next after Man of Leisure, then you 49er. Wellboy should contact you to request an address as soon as he recieves it. If everyone's as efficient as the first couple it should get round to you by next week.

There are some Derbies in there... I knew someone would have a sense of humour. :lol:

tuftey said:
If any body wonders who put the lazers in it was me :oops:

Ha ha yea, I've never even tried them. Canuck Im happy just to let it roll although it might be worth noting to whoever has the blades that they should read through the whole thread and pass to whoever requested after them

I'd like to get on the list.

I've not got a lot of blades but I could add some oddities, I think. I've not bought any de blades online since I joined up here so I imagine I could steal a few I've not tried and hopefully replace them with ones not in the box.

Well up to this point, I make it

Tuftey
Canuck
Man of Leisure
Wellboy
49er
Proinsias

Those in red already have had the pack.

Edit: at this rate it might be worth suggesting that we should try and always keep the pack above 50 blades with as many brands as possible so it is actually worthwhile

might be worth suggesting that we should try and always keep the pack above 50 blades with as many brands as possible so it is actually worthwhile

It's a fair point but I don't think it will prove to be a problem, it's a very gentlemanly forum and I'm sure people like to give at least as much as they receive. It's leaving my house slightly heavier than when it arrived (and all quality additions mind you!), and judging by the postage labels, it has increased in weight on every stop.

On the gardening forum I was on, the "Pass the seed parcel" got enormous after a while. I think people get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they've added something good.

OK I have sent my address to Canuck who has now advised me he has sent pack on to me I will likewise find wellboy's address via a PM I will lease with wellboy and Max to see if we can get the extra blades from max to catch up with this pack. Might be better for Max to send the blade on to the next in line, will keep this thread posted.
Regards,
Pete

I'd like to be added to the list if I may please :)

I love the idea of PIF's, this is the first forum I have joined that has members who do such a thing, I was lucky enough to receive a PIF or two when I first joined and so I would like to be a part of this one to help continue that most marvellous of TSR traditions :)

Cheers

Jonno

FrenchBlade said:
I have a nice selection of blades I'd like to throw in the pack, but I don't need it myself, so no point in sending it to France.

Who will have it this time next week? (So I send it to them)

Cheers,

Max

Max have sent you a PM regarding your blades. By the way thank you for the very kind gesture, another reason this site is such a pleasure to use, informative and fun.
Regards,
Pete

I just sent a 30+ blade mix (no derbys!) to Mol, should be with him in the next few days.
So if he can hold on to the pack until he receives them, that would be great :D

2p1zg.jpg

Max

Back
Top Bottom