Right then, be honest....

Item 4.1a of the Shaving Room rules reads ...

"On the death of a member, the member located closest to them gets first dibs on their stash and is reponsible for off-loading the rest on the BST forum and making sure the widow gets a good drink out of the proceeds"

Re: RE: Right then, be honest....

joe mcclaine said:
Item 4.1a of the Shaving Room rules reads ...

"On the death of a member, the member located closest to them gets first dibs on their stash and is reponsible for off-loading the rest on the BST forum and making sure the widow gets a good drink out of the proceeds"

I shall be buying a house next to Sunburyboy then, just in case.

Just above a grand. Having done the calculations - actually way less than I thought. But that not taking into account the stuff I sold later (at a loss as a rule).

pugh-the-special-one said:
You will all be in deep shit if your wives or girlfriends just happen to google something to do with shaving, and this thread happens to pop up and I guarantee If there's one thread they will read it will be one where it says how much do we spend on shaving gear.

Jamie

Yep....I'm pleading the 5th too:blush:

jaycey said:
You will all be in deep shit if your wives or girlfriends just happen to google something to do with shaving, and this thread happens to pop up and I guarantee If there's one thread they will read it will be one where it says how much do we spend on shaving gear.

Jamie

Yep....I'm pleading the 5th too:blush:

I went out with the Wife on Sunday and she happened to start talking about what cover our House Insurance provided for things we lose when out and about. I immediately assumed she had lost something valuable, but no, she was thinking of me and the fact that I had left my camera bag in the car. I was caught completely off guard and admitted how much it was worth. She wants a new kitchen now, her reasoning being if I can afford to spend that much on a camera and leave it in the car I can afford to spend that much on a kitchen. Unfortunately she's wrong, I can't afford a new kitchen, I've spent it all on photography stuff. :)

Moral, never lie to the Wife, she will find out in the end....

I've probably spent £250 - £3OO on DEs and straights since I started in June and have slowed down recently. I have spent another couple of hundred in my head and just need to wait for the funds.

Jamie

im single :) no wife or girlfriend to complain

dodgy said:
Jamies said:
On the original question, no more than £20 per month (honest dear) :icon_wink:

Gosh, that sounds high....

Well... you do have to treat yourself now and again.

If I'm really frugal and don't eat, sit in the dark with the heating off for a month, I have been known to go up to the heady heights of £25 in a month, but that left me in a cold sweat.

So what's the deal with you then buddy, I'm guessing no more than a couple of dimes in a thrift store every other month, that sound about right...

Jamies said:
dodgy said:
Jamies said:
On the original question, no more than £20 per month (honest dear) :icon_wink:

Gosh, that sounds high....

Well... you do have to treat yourself now and again.

If I'm really frugal and don't eat, sit in the dark with the heating off for a month, I have been known to go up to the heady heights of £25 in a month, but that left me in a cold sweat.

So what's the deal with you then buddy, I'm guessing no more than a couple of dimes in a thrift store every other month, that sound about right...

Yes, do tell Martin.

Back
Top Bottom