Right then, be honest....

I am not putting any amounts in this thread whatsoever 'cos SWMBO has been keeping tabs on certain activities and I value my neck too much. :D

In three years, with the first year pretty low in activity, I reckon realistically somewhere around £1000 net. I have lots of blades and soaps but little in the way of expensive creams or razors. I have sold a lot of razors and blades and traded a lot if stuff. I've also benefited from and contributed to a lot of PIFs and the details of all those get a bit blurry.
Going forward I'm going to just buy the odd thing if it's cheap till the end of the year and see how I get on

Net, including fragrances, around £600.

I should probably add that I now have 6 DEs, ~2000 blades, 4 cartridge razors, 1 straight and strop, 5 brushes, 5 soaps on the go but 14 different soaps in storage, 3 aftershaves and 6 fragrances.

Since December when I really got into things I have spent £154.52 Dont plan to spend much more in the near future but I would like to try other creams and have a tendency to buy stuff when its only a couple of pound so will probably do that on a few tubes of cream e.g. erasmic, ingrams, palmolive etc

hmm £120 on razors. (not including first as it was a gift.

probably £30 on blades (im more a straight razor guy)

at least £60 on soaps

£60 on hones etc

then £70 on brushs

all in the last year so around £350.

not much in the sceem of things. spent over £3-400 on sheetmusic last year based on 3-4 visits to music shop

Not sure to be honest. Maybe £700? since I started DE shaving last year.

Currently 21 razors, 3 brushes, 1200 blades, 6 soaps (sold off about 10 that weren't the best), 2 creams, 4 aftershaves (2 more on the way from Merica).

Other than the 2 razors in my signature, getting 4x gillette OC heads re-plated and a couple more after shaves (floid, clubman), I don't plan on buying anything else this year.

Tall_Paul said:
I currently have 60+ razors, 16 brushes and about 1000 blades. Quite a few bottles of cologne, soaps and creams too.

I reckon I've spent a healthy four figure sum in total.

LOL You should leave those aristocrat's alone :icon_razz:

I honestly don't know what i've spent prob between 800-1200 over the past 2'ish years i have sold some stuff and put the money back into other bits and bobs but as i had to pack in smoking which was just before getting back in to wet shaving the money was spent on something just as addictive but not detrimental to my health...

Back
Top Bottom