Rapira Blades

Have no doubts about Andrey. Any problems with getting your order will not be down to him. He may not be the quickest at getting the stuff posted, but he sends what you order. As someone said in a previous post he cannot be held responsible for the postal systems of Russia and UK.

He is a good comrade.

Jon

782sirbrian said:
malky39 said:
Does anyone know if he do super iridiums

Emilio on here does the super iridiums. I had some Polsilver super iridiums from him this week a good honest supplier. If you look under vendor section you will find him.

Brian
What is his vendor name or is it just emilio

Just ordered 50 voskhod from unuta contemplated some rapira swedes but thought better to cover my base with 50 permasharp super from turkey

My Rapiras from Andrey / Unuta77 arrived today, 31 days after placing the order on eBay. The tracking says they were held up in Russian customs for over two weeks. I was starting to think they had got lost but they got here in the end. :icon_smile:

WiffWaff said:
Andrey's good enough for me... can't blame him for the postal system. Got to order some Voshkods now. While I'm at it, thinking of getting 50 each of Ladas and Sputniks.

... opinions on these please

Sputniks are awesome. On par with Astras, close to Gillette Bleues.

mark68 said:
My Rapiras from Andrey / Unuta77 arrived today, 31 days after placing the order on eBay. The tracking says they were held up in Russian customs for over two weeks. I was starting to think they had got lost but they got here in the end. :icon_smile:

They must have thought they were Russian religious icons being exported illegally :D

Helveticum said:
WiffWaff said:
Andrey's good enough for me... can't blame him for the postal system. Got to order some Voshkods now. While I'm at it, thinking of getting 50 each of Ladas and Sputniks.

... opinions on these please

Sputniks are awesome. On par with Astras, close to Gillette Bleues.

Got a few Sputniks and Ladas to try now... courtesy of SirBrian.

I've bought 100 Voskhods from Andrey, and it took longer than I thought but they got here in the end (they seemed to take ages to leave Russia too).

I'd definitely use him again.

My Voskhod's hit the doormat today and I shaved with one. A Voskhod, not a doormat. Very good it was an' all. :D

Will be ordering from Andrey again but not 'til later in the year as I have some vintage Scottish Permasharps coming from a certain ex-pat tyke. ;)

Back
Top Bottom