Phoenix and Beau update

I was having a browse of the P&B website earlier and the product schedule has been updated slightly. Looks like a couple of new scents are planned and Obsidian will be made available again as a seasonal scent. I must get this at some point after the reviews last time.
That's great news, I missed out on the Obsidian and am now very happy indeed knowing I will be able to get hold of a tub or two, Thankyou for the heads up :)

Last edited:
Ordered a 2nd tub of Star Noir after finding out how lush it is and of course a LTD Edition so I wanted another pot in reserve. I blame Nick S for this after watching his Mail call vid! Master Enabler extraordinaire!
The best scent from P&B yet imo, I absolutely love everything about it, from the art work on the tub, the scent and the conection it has with David Bowie, a great tribute. Well done P&B :)

Last edited:
Ordered a 2nd tub of Star Noir after finding out how lush it is and of course a LTD Edition so I wanted another pot in reserve. I blame Nick S for this after watching his Mail call vid! Master Enabler extraordinaire!
The best scent from P&B yet imo, I absolutely love everything about it, from the art work on the tub, the scent and the conection it has with David Bowie, a great tribute. Well done P&B :)

I ordered some as well, plus the spitfire and the Albion

Back
Top Bottom