Phoenix and Beau update

Different to what I thought, light then heavy, clean but really dirty at the same time. I've smelt it before but can't place where. Similar to obsidian/spitfire if you've tried those, but vanilla comes through. Think of a dirty vanilla ice cream, like a really good one.

Now that has really piqued my excitement. I hoping mine has arrived today.

Liking the scent of Baskerville a lot. If I'm honest though, Star Noir smells exactly like Citra Royale (which I already have).

Beg to differ. I'm averse to citrus focussed stuff, and so CR is not my cup of tea. Star Noir, on the other hand! Bergamot is there, yes, a citrus family scent, but that's it and to my nose it's not prominent. Plus, there's so much else going on in SN that has nothing to do with citrus. [Insert four letter acronym/abbreviation]

Look forward to receiving Baskerville. It unfortunately takes a little while longer to cross the North Sea than it does to reach UK mailboxes.

Evening all,

May I bring to your attention to a contest we'll be running, please. Full details will be outlined by American wet shaver, Instagram lover and YouTuber, Cap McAlpin (@Cap7597 on instagram and YouTube) at 6pm (GMT) this Saturday via his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/Cap7597.

Very briefly though the winner (announced on Christmas day by us) will receive the following:
  • The licence to create the identity of our 2017 summer seasonal soap; they'll get to name it and determine its scent profile
  • Next spring, we will be releasing our newest core range soap, ‘Imperial Rum'. This is our version of the bay rum profile (bay, lime, orange, cinnamon, benzoin and ylang ylang). The winner will get soap number 1 from batch number 1 [Imperial Rum]. This jar will be numbered and signed by me.
Details on how you can enter will be described by Cap, this coming Saturday, as described above.

Kindest regards,

Kerry.

Evening all,

May I bring to your attention to a contest we'll be running, please. Full details will be outlined by American wet shaver, Instagram lover and YouTuber, Cap McAlpin (@Cap7597 on instagram and YouTube) at 6pm (GMT) this Saturday via his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/Cap7597.

Very briefly though the winner (announced on Christmas day by us) will receive the following:
  • The licence to create the identity of our 2017 summer seasonal soap; they'll get to name it and determine its scent profile
  • Next spring, we will be releasing our newest core range soap, ‘Imperial Rum'. This is our version of the bay rum profile (bay, lime, orange, cinnamon, benzoin and ylang ylang). The winner will get soap number 1 from batch number 1 [Imperial Rum]. This jar will be numbered and signed by me.
Details on how you can enter will be described by Cap, this coming Saturday, as described above.

Kindest regards,

Kerry.
Will it be a live video on his channel do you know or will we have the opportunity to view a pre-recorded video? I may be indulging in something rather delicious at 6pm :)

Back
Top Bottom