Phoenix and Beau update

Order #1388
Thanks and got it. 30th September was our go live date for Star Noir (non-pre order) and a ludicrously busy day for us. That said, I should have picked up your email and I failed to do that. You have my apologies and a discount code for my oversight (dm'd to you).

As @Brian Wilkinson describes your Star Noir will go out with your Baskerville which will be week commencing 24th October.

Kindest regards,

Kerry.

Thanks and got it. 30th September was our go live date for Star Noir (non-pre order) and a ludicrously busy day for us. That said, I should have picked up your email and I failed to do that. You have my apologies and a discount code for my oversight (dm'd to you).

As @Brian Wilkinson describes your Star Noir will go out with your Baskerville which will be week commencing 24th October.

Kindest regards,

Kerry.

Great service. That reminds me - running low on Albion - time to order some more P&B. Now which scent to choose.......

Kindest regards,

Kerry.

Thank you

Does anyone here who ordered Star Noir know what kind of a/s or cologne would go well with it? It's such a different scent to anything 'regular'
I think any scent with Sandalwood or ylang-ylang would work with it but it is not so over powering as to conflict with most EDPs or EDCs, but I would go for a Sandalwood EDC
Or you could buy Minotaur by Paloma Picasso which is the scent it is based on as worn by David Bowie himself.

Last edited:
I think any scent with Sandalwood or ylang-ylang would work with it but it is not so over powering as to conflict with most EDPs or EDCs, but I would go for a Sandalwood EDC
Or you could buy Minotaur by Paloma Picasso which is the scent it is based on as worn by David Bowie himself.
Check out the Web for the best prices for Minotaur, not too bad tbh.

Back
Top Bottom