Phoenix and Beau update

How about a tall ship with all the sails up in a heavy sea ,spray everywhere bringing the rum back from the colonial shores. Splice the main brace and all of that? ....I'll get my coat!
x6OPr.gif

Well we have "Imperial Rum" that we've ready to go as our next core range. As you'd imagine from its name, it's a gorgeous bay rum scent. Oh, and the artwork.. is superb.

Amazing! I use Sanskrit together with my home made Bay rum splash, but I imagine a true P&B Bay rum soap will be awesome in that combo!

I used the star noir tonight, was delighted this came through, though I had to go to the post office to pick it up. Probably one of my favorite P&B scents, hard to explain, but it's nice. Strong yet light, floral musk, but I'm not great at explaining scents. It lathered up as you'd expect P&B to.

I used the star noir tonight, was delighted this came through, though I had to go to the post office to pick it up. Probably one of my favorite P&B scents, hard to explain, but it's nice. Strong yet light, floral musk, but I'm not great at explaining scents. It lathered up as you'd expect P&B to.
I've got some on the way, had to go to Connaughts as I missed the drop at P&B. I'm going to give it to MrsB to put away for a Christmas pressie though :(

Still waiting for my Star Noir. I did send an email asking if it would be sent. As I did order Baskerville at the same time.

Any ideas?
Hi on the website it did say orders with Pre orders would be delivered at the same time as the pre ordered item, so they will both turn up when the hound is ready, at the end of the month

Back
Top Bottom