Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

Hey Kerry thanks for the mention, great lathering video by the way. I will definitely get a video up of the ice cream P&B soon. Went to leave a comment on the youtube channel, but I have to confirm my name etc via laptop, which I'll do later.

Star Noir, let's just say from speaking to Kerry this will be another unique and eagerly anticipated soap!

Kerry could you relate the scent strength of Albion to another of your soaps? Noticed it is described as being lighter in fragrance.
Sure thing. To my nose it begins at a similar strength to Solaris and builds / strengthens marginally after blooming / each pass. To sate our customers who prefer lighter fragrances I've deliberately made it more of a softer fragrance.

Something I enjoy doing with every soap I use; when you've finished your last pass try pulling the remnants of the lather from the knot and massaging it in to your skin. Not only is that great for the skin it also let's you take more of the scent in. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi Carl, I've had a look for you. One Denali and one Albion?
Yeah! I ordered one of each this morning - but I may have done the same as as pre-order either with you direct or elsewhere. I can't find an email confirmation for an earlier order, so maybe not. I can't complain about my memory - I don't have one. I once ate a beefburger/McDonald's and I'm convinced I have CJD as a consequence.

Thanks for looking, Kerry.

Yeah! I ordered one of each this morning - but I may have done the same as as pre-order either with you direct or elsewhere. I can't find an email confirmation for an earlier order, so maybe not. I can't complain about my memory - I don't have one. I once ate a beefburger/McDonald's and I'm convinced I have CJD as a consequence.

Thanks for looking, Kerry.
Hi Carl, we've just the one order for you (thank you). Best regards, Kerry.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom