Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

Used Albion this evening it's messing with my head. Yesterday I experienced primarily Solaris and patchouli. Today I smelt spice and patchouli, almost a dirty vetiver tone. Weird. But good.
Oh and performance erm 10/10

Used Albion this evening it's messing with my head. Yesterday I experienced primarily Solaris and patchouli. Today I smelt spice and patchouli, almost a dirty vetiver tone. Weird. But good.
Oh and performance erm 10/10
I'm getting lemongrass and an earthy scent. Had a bit of irritation from the feather super in my mongoose but that's probably the blade rather than the soaps fault.
Asked the wife what she thought of the scent and she just said 'bergamot'....

Last edited:
I had the most amazing shave this morning with Solaris. The amount of water I was able to incorporate was stunning. Like Mike's Natural & OSP, artisans like Kerry are creating a soap base in shaving we have never seen before. Great times in wet shaving right now indeed.

Only one problem. It's going up to 35C in New England this week. Got to watch the postman and make sure Albion & Denali get inside before melting.[emoji3][emoji295]️[emoji295]️

i hope you take this as an observation and not a criticism...your website front page is doing my head in

the slide show seems a bit erratic...for me and only me the slides seem to be firing too quick and the sizes not being the same causing the screen to dance up and down,,when trying to view ,,both viewed on a 27 inch monitor and 24 inch monitor

it could of course be me...never the less again a very nice shave this morning with a Spitfire, your soap has shot to the top of my leaderboard...fantastic

i will be en route to purchase another when i can make my mind up

i hope you take this as an observation and not a criticism...your website front page is doing my head in

the slide show seems a bit erratic...for me and only me the slides seem to be firing too quick and the sizes not being the same causing the screen to dance up and down,,when trying to view ,,both viewed on a 27 inch monitor and 24 inch monitor

it could of course be me...never the less again a very nice shave this morning with a Spitfire, your soap has shot to the top of my leaderboard...fantastic

i will be en route to purchase another when i can make my mind up
Thanks ob21 [emoji106], I'll have a chat with the developers of our sites theme and see if we can have a more consistent slideshow. Kerry.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry another random question, I'm streamlining my soap collection and was wondering (appreciate it may not be answerable) if you knew how many soap variations you are likely to release this year? Need to sell others in order to make space.

Sorry another random question, I'm streamlining my soap collection and was wondering (appreciate it may not be answerable) if you knew how many soap variations you are likely to release this year? Need to sell others in order to make space.
Avnish, that's all described here [emoji106] - http://www.phoenixandbeau.uk/pages/product-schedule

Avnish, that's all described here [emoji106] - http://www.phoenixandbeau.uk/pages/product-schedule

Cheers Kerry. Oh another thing that might interest Sarah being the creative one [emoji14] cake piping on the soap (or she could just laugh and cry with the workload...)
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...UiiMBs3_x86qgq3oW1UMObE=&docid=hXfTqBo3NfF4GM

Just saw your beard oil (tbc) description, very nice.
Any thoughts on aftershave? Or is that the solid cologne range?

Baskerville': Birch, labdanum, cedarwood, franckincense, tonka bean

This sounds intriguing. Probably one of your most complex offerings. Tonka beans are amazing. You could probably release just Tonka bean scent and people would smell five or six different aromas.

Cheers Kerry. Oh another thing that might interest Sarah being the creative one [emoji14] cake piping on the soap (or she could just laugh and cry with the workload...)
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...UiiMBs3_x86qgq3oW1UMObE=&docid=hXfTqBo3NfF4GM

Just saw your beard oil (tbc) description, very nice.
Any thoughts on aftershave? Or is that the solid cologne range?
I'm working on the solid cologne range, which in itself introduces it's own issue, namely how to keep the scent from evaporating [emoji32][emoji43]

Back
Top Bottom